XoXO

I had fun with kris this past week. As much as I hate to admit. Exo is coming back. I cant face luhan and the others knowing that they will bully me and kris. I am really happy with kris, he is my rainbow sky, but as Exo members are coming home I really want to have Business with them. We went to the airport to get them. when we arrived there Tao Hugged me and said Nooonaa waae?! i just laughed and said Hahaha what can i do? I am inlove Tao, we just giggled. Yet I saw Luhan and he didnt manage to have Eye contact with me. He just played with Sehun. sudenly sehun said.

I am hungryy :(( while pouting

Ok we will go to the samgyupsal place and we will be sure to eat" suho said

okkk the boys hissed.

we then arrived at the samgyupsal place.

the manager came and said.

Guys I have an announcement to make. you will have 2 days to rest and you will have a photoshoot with jannelle again. Her Father booked all of you to the philippines. there you will stay for your photoshoot. And dont worry You will be in good hands. I swear. you will also meet her father so please please please have some manners ok? . ok i will leave you all. anneyong

while the manager said it I just put down my head while eating pork in my chopsticks.

yaah~ you didnt tell us about the shoot. huh 'baekhyun said

Ok i will tell you today. My Father has a business and for the 30 years existing of that business My father asked me to have endorsers because i am a photographer and he said I can identify good endorsers and he said to have 10 or more people to endorse. I thought you guys will be perfect for the job. 'I said'

D.O's eyes when I said 30 years became O.O

and there was a silence. in the air

"yes"! Kris said breaking the silence

"Why ?! hyung what happen??" Chen said and D.O just give his    O.O eyes.

"at last, I can meet Father". "I mean uncle" kris said

hmmph:) i said while smirking at kris. We ended the night cooly and went back to my house. Since We all live there right? Haha.

Father's P.O.V

I am Kim Jong Yi and I am jannelle Kim's father. I called the entertainment of EXO were Jannelle recomended them to me and we had an agreement. after calling ,I called my son and daughter named Yinah and Hyunseung Kim

Yinah~ Hyunseung~ I said

dae appa' Yinah said.

your noona is coming home in 2 days and dont bother her. Ok ?

yes aappa . Yinah said

ok no problemo. Hyunseung said

ok you can go now, I said

Hastalavista said both of them

Yinah is 19 y.o which makes her 2 years younger than Jannelle and Hyunseung is 20 years old which makes him a year younger than Jannelle respectively. I went to bed and then slept with my wife.

KRIS POV

after we got the boys and eat we went home and I LAY in my bed. I am really excited with this photoshoot cause Uncle sponsored it for us.And her dad is really really kind. I remember her having siblings but I cant remember their names. I cant believe that I am meeting her family again. Its really been a long time. suddenly a text message arrived.

{J for jannelle and K for Kris.}
J: babe are you asleep?
K: no babe , Why?
J: Are you ok with the plan? to go to the philippines?
K: of course It will be fine as long as I am beside you. Remember that :*
J: aweeee my boyfriend is so nice/sweet/cheesy and Handsome.

K: Hahahaha
J: Can I ask a favor?
K: kiss first:)
J: ok, get out of the room. fast before someone sees us.
K: Ok

I went outside and she kissed me and damn her Kiss is HOT??!!

she left me dumbfounded after kissing and Tao came sayin "Hyung !! kwaenchana?

yeah.. I said and went back inside.

K: the kiss was hot babe.
J: hahahaha ok please dont tell the boys about our family statuses. and let them find out themselves. Ok muaaaaaaah :******
K: ok muaah :-*:-*:-*:-*:-*:-*
J: good night handsome prince :)
K: good night my world. :)
J: sarangheyo oppa':)
K: sarangheyo too. please prepare tomorrow. We are going somewhere. Ok?
J: ok :**

Then we fell asleep.

«««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

sorry for the very late update cause finally my exams are Over and btw Kris looks really Hot in Christmas Day Performance.

okok thats for now.

===kenjeewed===

Vote Comment Share for more updates.