Dormate

uhm goysss :) i better go now i really have many things to do so yeah~ I said

byeee :)) the 11 boys said

byee babe see you soon :**  kris said

i rolled my eyes at him and went out of the shop.

KRIS P.O.V

awees shes gone?! yah why am i feeling this uhh. yaah wu yi fan li jiaheng kevin li kris wu. shatap your thoughts. UGH WHY AM I LIKE THIS AM I INLOVE? UGHH NOW IVE GOT A MONTH MAKING HER FALL FOR ME.

JANELLE P.O.V

YAAAH finally i got out of there, wait I dorealize that i am having several dates right? uhmmm ok can handle it except when 1 month with just kris ya know. waait why am I anticipating for this event. DO NOT FALL IN LOVE JANNY. remember!!.

---

the next morning I prepared and I have a date.!! I wore a pink floral dress matched with a red Vans. When suddenly .....

FIRE!FIRE help us!! I hurriedly ran out to see It was Exo's DORM and luckily the fire was healed by 10 mins. all of the things were usable except for the Iron. The managers are investigating with the SWOTs and then LUHAN came...

JANNY YAAH~ HMMPHHMMP

wait what??! dont cry luhan its not your fault. I hugged Him

he continued to cry then the rest of the Exo members ran to us.

BABY DONT CRY TONIGHT~~ i sang it then exo sing also keeping luhan feel better.

I saw someone with an Annoyed look and guess who?? the bishface!!! i practically cared for luhan to make him jealous, then he turn his back and decided to go to the Managers.

Anneyonghaseyo..

i heard a voice talking and it was exo's manager noona.

uhm what can i do to you??

i am kenji, i am Exo's manager and can I ask you a favor?

ahh I am Jannelle btw so what can I do??

Can you let The exo members stay at your house ??

BWOOH.. WAE?!

uhm the dorm really needs to have some facilities to be changed can they rent at your House?? she said

Then why cant you just get a new Dorm for them?!

Cause it'd be waste ofmoney. PLEAASE JEBALJUSEYOO..

OK ALRIGHT but tell them that they should follow my rules.Ok ?!

OK!

---

hey sorry for the late update ;) VOTE COMMENT SHARE:)