saturn

We arrived at the CoEx mall and we split into teams. Basically

HUNHAN

SULAY

XIUCHEN

BAEKYEOL

KAISOOTAO

me and kris.

We went to bought basic necessities for the trip. Hunhan headed to a bubble tea first while KaisooTao headed at the dep.store with Xiuchen and Sulay. BaekYeol being Chodings went to the Arcade and played at the games.

Kris and I just walk around the mall.

after buying all the things we needed we gathered together and Eat at a restaurant.

When All of us were busy eating Tao out of a sudden told me to

"Noona, when are we gonna taste your dish" "I bet its delicious"

"Tao, You know what I am going to cook food when we go to the philippines ok." i swear. ireplied

"Yehaaaaay" the boys squealed except Luhan.

we got out the restaurant and We went home.

####athome###

We arrived safely and lively its really a long day and we just slept really. Thats all.

the next morning we ready our stuffs and when we all got finished all our baggages were all in line. Papa called me:

P: Princess:) how are you ? are you ready?

J: Yes papa i am basically ready.

P: ok dont forget the Cameras ok?

J: Ah right thanks Papa I almost forgot.

P: your welcome. and btw when you  arrive call me. We will stay in a resthouse In Boracay.

J: Omg Papa its Bora!!! thanks for letting us stay. there :) btw papa there are 13 of us going tom. firstflight.

P:ok I will get you Butler Hyukjae and Butler Yongwoon.

J: Ok papa I gotta go. There are many things to prepare.

P:Okove you bye bye

J:iloveyou bye:)

we did alot this day we cleaned the house before leaving so that when we came back its cleaned. We applied many floorwax and it made us at 8 pm to finish all we need to do.

Kris PoV

I heard her talking to her father and I am really grateful and excited to meet him. I bought something for her. Its a saturn necklace.

"Jannelle?!"

"ohh baby are you ok?!" "why so nervous"? she told me

"I have something to give you."

i gently placed the necklace to her and she was shocked when she saw it. we went to the balcony.

"Baby you shoudnt have"

"its ok. do you know why its saturn? because it is our horoscope. see that twinkling star over there?" i said

"Yes,"

"its saturn" i told her "You are the planet and I am the ring, whatever you do. You cant get away with my presence." "I love you babe" I said

"awee thanks babe"

"your welc-"

she cut me. she kissed me in the lips and we lasted that kiss. The kiss was Hot and Damn the kiss was the most passionate kiss we have ever had. we sat at the bed after kissing nothing happen and we just sleep side by side.

____<_<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>><<<><<

this is rushed guys Btw MERRY CHRISTMAS.

PLEASE COMMENT FOR NAMES TO BE ADDED IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS.

THAANKS

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

=KENJEEWED=