Chapter 19: My True Love's Kiss

The after party was insane and totally fun. The ball was held at the school in the auditorium where it was decorated fancy and musical. There was beautiful music playing and everyone was dancing to it. There was even a buffet table of delicious foods, drinks, and desserts. And the decorations around the auditorium were mostly blue and yellow because obviously those were the only colors that represents the school. Before the ball started I was able to get my hair fixed quickly thanks to Mal and her hair spell. I had it up in a bun again after what happened to it when I was fighting Maleficent, but I still looked perfect then the original. At the ball I was dancing to some beautiful and classy music with my family. I was dancing with my dad around the room and was smiling at him because I was so happy he and my family changed their minds about the Vk's; I knew all along that they were just misunderstood. After dancing with my dad I then moved on to my brother, then my uncle Adam, then Ben, then Chad, then Doug, then Carlos, and then finally Jay. To be fairly honest really, I'v dance with a lot of people that night and wasn't even that tired. As I finished my dance with Jay, I saw Mal dancing with Ben and it was so adorable, just seeing both of them stare into each other's eyes was just romantic. As I was watching them dance together I saw Jim coming towards me with his hand up. "May I have this dance, Genesis?", he said to me sweetly. I then smiled at him and grabbed his hand as we both got to the dance floor. My favorite song was playing when we got to the dance floor, it was "So this is love". We both bowed down at each other and grabbed each other's hand. Jim then grabbed my waist and I put my left arm around his neck and my right arm in his left hand. We both danced around the auditorium romantically and already I saw my mom dancing around the dance floor with my dad and she was smiling at me, which made me blush. Even my brother saw me dancing with Jim and he gave me a thumbs up while he was dancing with one of the girls on the cheerleading team. I even saw Evie dancing with Doug which was adorable, I saw Carlos dancing with Jane, Jay was dancing with Audrey, Chad was dancing with Lonnie, and of course Mal was dancing with Ben. I couldn't believe that the Vk's were getting noticed so quickly by the Ak's. After the song ended everyone clapped for all of us and Jim told me he wanted to talk to me outside. I'm guessing it was time to hear what he had to say to me. We both finally made it outside and it was dark and beautiful. The stars were shining in the sky and they reflected beautifully in the large fountain that Jim was taking me to. We were in the garden behind the auditorium and it was large. It had a lot of plants, flowers, and bushes. It also had a large water fountain with a statue of a mermaid pouring water out of a sea shell and had water leaking out of it which looked beautiful.

There was even a gazebo with flowers wrapped around it and had large lights that shined so bright

And the garden even had a small lake next to the gazebo where it should the moon's reflection

And the garden even had a small lake next to the gazebo where it should the moon's reflection. I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. Jim and I sat down at the gazebo and we both looked at each other. He then grabbed out two glass cups and poured us some piña colota, which was one of my favorite drinks. He then handed me a glass and we both raised our glasses up and made a roast toast. "To spending time with each other finally.", he said as we both clinked our glasses and drank from the delicious beverage. I then put my drink down and looked at the stars with Jim. "Aren't stars beautiful when they shine at night?", I said to Jim who was looking up with me. "The stars are even more beautiful when they shine in your eyes.", Jim said as he held my hand. I then got up from the gazebo and looked at the small lake and saw my reflection. Jim then got up and said to me "Genesis what's wrong?" I then turned to him and said "Jim something just hit me. I remembered that when I was eleven years old and before I came to Auradon, I first discovered that I had magical powers and that I met some old woman in the bathroom. Telling me that I was going to be taken to Auradon that night. I'v just wish I would've known who she was. So I can thank her for telling me." Jim then turned my face with his thumb on my chin and said to me "She must've been a fairy or something. Maybe she was sent by Fairy Godmother to give you the news early. You don't need to worry about that anymore, you're a princess now and you have new friends who care about you now. Even your family, your cousins, and me." I then smiled at Jim as he was smiling at me too. "Jim, I know we have been trying this a lot of times now and I can't take it anymore. It's time for me to say... I-I-I Love You!", I said to Jim nervously and thinking about what his reaction might be. I'v remembered I would tell him after the coronation and I'v just did. "You really love me? Well you want to know the truth? I'v loved you ever since the day we met. I just didn't know how to tell you because we were young back then, I didn't know what you thought of me after five years, and I promised myself that I would propose to you to be my girlfriend this year because you are the most gorgeous girl I'v ever met and I want to be with you forever and ever.", said Jim as he was talking to me, but I froze after hearing him saying the word "propose" to me. "What? You wanted to propose to me this year to be your girlfriend? Oh, Jim.", I said to him as I felt like I was going to cry. I can't believe he's been waiting for so long to ask me to be his girlfriend. Jim then smiled at me as got down on his knees and grabbed my hand. I immediately started to cry a bit, but it was so romantic I tried to hold back all my tears. "Genesis Ralda, I'v loved you for so long and I would be honored if you be with me and till happily ever after. Will you be my girlfriend?", said Jim. I then started to cry a lot more, that was just so romantic of what he said to me. I then wiped away my tears and said to Jim "Yes! I would love too. And instead of calling me princess or from my first to last name, you can just call me Genesis." Jim then got up and gave me a hug, I couldn't believe I finally got myself a boyfriend who cares about me and my feelings. We both were now in each other's arms and we both looked at each other in the face. I then started to close my eyes and he did as well. We both moved are lips closer and closer to each other. And before you know it, we've finally kiss.
The kiss lasted for a whole minute, until we heard fireworks in the sky. And we did. We both then looked at each other and smiled. "Wow...", we both said as we turned our faces to the fireworks and smiled at each other. We then heard a bunch of students cheering and loud music playing in front of the school. "Let's go celebrate, my love.", I said to Jim as he kissed me on the head and I kissed him on the cheek. We both left the garden and went to the front of the school were we saw everyone celebrating and singing a loud song. Me and Jim joined in on the celebration and danced the night away.