Chapter 14: Coronation Day

It was already dinner time and I was hungry so I had no choice but to go outside and eat with everyone else. Once I got outside everyone started to stare at me in a weird and mean way. Others pass by me while some of them started to make fun of me. "Hey Ralda, you were right about the Vk's after all, were you? No wonder why you got a bloody nose in the end.", said a student passing by me with other students laughing at me. "Nice job Ralda, you've really changed the Vk's this week. But how do you think it turned out in the end?", said another student who was laughing at me. I was getting teased a lot by almost everyone outside. I still had a cloth with me on my nose just in case I start bleeding again, but I didn't let that worry me now because I wanted to go find the Vk's and talk to them about what's happened today. After a minute of walking I found their table and Ben was there talking to them. But they didn't look happy, instead the all looked so sad. Ben then finally left and I could finally talk to them, I got up from my empty table and went over to the Vk's. "Hey guys, listen I know that today was a bust but-", I said to them quietly until I saw a student walking by me and made fun of me. "Oh come on, your still talking to them? Get a new hobby why won't ya?" Everyone started laughing and I saw the Vk's getting even more upset. "Guys, I'm so sorry.", I said as I was turning upset. But all they did was ignored me and Mal just didn't look at me when I said sorry. I then left the table and went back to my empty table. I saw all of my cousins and friends sitting at a big table where I could be sitting at, but everyone still thinks I'm so stupid to understand anything between good and bad. I even saw at another table a lot of students laughing and talking about something, and Jim was at that table. But he was talking to a girl that was around his arms which made me start to cry a bit. As I was trying my best to eat my dinner I saw Audrey and Jane walk up to the Vk's table and they seemed like they were making fun of them. All I heard from over there from Audrey was "Mal's just a bad girl". They then walked away and I saw Mal like if she was about to cry. I then saw her saying something that I couldn't hear, but I saw her move her finger and I heard someone scream. It was Jane because I saw that her hair went from being long, back to being short. Mal must have done a spell on her or something. I then got up from the table to see if Jane was ok, but Mal got up and said "Thinking we are good now, do you princess?" I couldn't believe she would say something like that to me, after everything I'v done for her and her friends. "Well there's a lot more where that came from.", she said again. Everyone got up from their tables and looked at Mal. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?", said Audrey as she just made Mal even more mad than ever. "Do I look like I'm kidding to you?!", said Mal as I saw her getting angrier and angrier by the minute. She then got out her spell book and it looked like she was going to cast another spell so everyone just ran away and so did I. I went back to my dorm and fell on my bed again, I was so upset on what's happened lately and I didn't know if I was going to feel better any day now. I just wished that there was a way to show their just misunderstood.
NightMare:
It was the next day I was walking down the hall but turns out I saw everyone in chains and wearing nothing but black. I even saw all my cousins and friends being chained to the walls, begging for mercy. And worse of all I saw Jim but he was chained by his legs and he was spray painting something on the walls. It said "All hail your new ruler, Mal". I started to go in fright and ran out of the halls but I was stopped by Carlos and Jay who were holding the door shut. They then grabbed me and chained my hands in the back. "Looks like you haven't heard the new rule here haven't you, princess?", they said to me. I was so frightened by all of this I didn't even know what was going on. Suddenly the other doors swung opened and Mal and Evie where coming towards me. "Looks like we got someone here not following the rules.", said Evie in a evil way. "Guys it's me, Genesis. What have you done to A-", I said until I was cut off by Mal. She slapped my face which hurt a lot and said "Silence! You don't have the right to ask me, your new ruler, questions like that! And for that, your expelled!" She grabbed out something behind her hands and it was a sharp blade.