Chapter 17: The Power Love

As all five of us saw Maleficent walking around the room she then went up to the King, the Fairy Godmother, and the Queen. I saw her took off Adam's glasses and she was laughing at him for some reason. She then moved to the Fairy Godmother and took the wand straight out of her hand while she was still frozen. Maleficent then turned to all of us and said "Now, where should we begin? I know, how about we start by getting rid of this!" And with that she pointed the wand at Mal and used it's magic to lift her hand up and magically take the ring off Ben gave her. "Perfect fit!", said Maleficent as she now had the ring on the wand and walked right over to Ben. I saw that Mal was crying and looking at her finger where Ben's ring use to be. Maleficent finally made her way to Ben, but she was just tilting his crown to the other side and moved his face like if she had slapped him. "Falling in love is weak. And ridiculous. It's not what you want.", said Maleficent as she was now looking at her crying daughter. Mal then wiped away her tears and said "You don't know what I want! Mom have you ever thought about asking me what I want?! I'm not like you!" Maleficent then said to Mal "Well obviously, how long have you think I've been doing this? I've been years and years of practicing and oh! Definitely years with that one standing right behind you. But that's ok, you'll get there." I then immediately turned mad at Maleficent as she pointed at me when she was explaining to Mal about how evil she got over the years. Mal then yelled at her mother and said "No, I will not! And I really wished that you never got there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually something really amazing!" Even though I was happy that Mal said that, Maleficent grew darker in the face while looking at her daughter. "I have one thing to say to you young lady. You have no room for love in your life!", shouted Maleficent as she pointed the wand at Mal. But Mal then wiped away her tears one more time and shouted out "And now I command, wand to my hand!" As she said that she put her arm out straight and she used some type of spell to use force and to bring the wand into her hand. Finally she got the wand out of her mother's hand and was happy after she took it. "It worked! You did it Mal!", I said as I was moving up in front of Mal this time instead of hiding behind her. This time I wasn't scared anymore. "What?! This is breaking so many of rules! Give me the wand! Give me the wand!", shouted Maleficent as I now held on to Mal to protect her. Carlos then came up and said "Hold on, Mal! Maybe good is stronger then evil." Maleficent then started laughing evilly and said to Carlos "What? Aw please, your killing me! Arf!" She barked at Carlos trying to scare him, but he wasn't scared anymore, I then heard barking from the distance and It was Dude. He then jumped on Maleficent and started growling at her, but she then threw him off of her. I then saw Jay running towards Maleficent and tried to grabbed her scepter, but she had her eyes turned green and she looked at Jay and touched his muscles down his arm. Maleficent then said to Jay "Gaston should be jealous." And as she said that, she then thump Jay on the head, causing him to fall on his back. I ran up to him to see if he was ok, but he had his hands on his eyes that were in pain after Maleficent looked him in the eyes with her green eyes. I was so angry this time, "Nobody hurts any of my new friends!", I said to myself. I then saw Maleficent going towards my family and she was making fun of them by calling them weak and non royals, which made me very mad. She then went over at Jim who was still frozen and said "Aww, so this is the man your heart desires, princess? Well he is just handsome and so adorable at not being a prince." She then started touching his face which made me shout "Get your hands off of him! You monster!" I then ran up to grabbed Maleficent's scepter and tried to pull it out of her hands. But she was fighting me to let go, but I held on for dear life. She then looked at me with her green eyes which got to me, even though I tried not to look. As I looked into her eyes she said to me "Well, aren't you just adorable when you are trying to save people including the ones you truly love the most." As she said that, she then picked up her foot and kicked me in the stomach which was extremely painful, and causing me to let go of her scepter and land on the ground in pain. My crown fell off when I landed on the ground and my hair was a mess. Jay and Carlos came and helped me get up and I was able to. Maleficent then shouted at all of us "Enough! You all will regret this!" Suddenly more green smoke came in and it turned Maleficent into a scary black and purple fire breathing dragon. I couldn't believe what I just saw, I then screamed and ran away with the others to hide. But I then saw Jay as he was being chased by Maleficent, I then ran straight to him which made Mal shout "Genesis! No!" I then caught up to Jay and grabbed his arm as we both ran away from the dragon. "Don't worry, Jay! I'll get us out of here!", I said to Jay as I used my magic to shoot at Maleficent face. We then ran back to the others as they told us to look out, I still shot out magic from my hands, but it wasn't enough. As Maleficent was getting closer to us Evie pulled out her magic mirror and shouted "Magic mirror, shine a bright light!" The mirror then shined a bright light in Maleficent face, causing her to not see where she was going. Mal then told all of us to go behind her and she shouted at her mother "Leave my friends alone!" Maleficent then went down and stared at her daughter with her dragon eyes. Mal then said "This is just between you and me mother!" As Mal said that I saw something happening to her eyes, turns out her eyes were glowing green too; and she was saying a spell that were making her eyes brighter and brighter. "The strength of evil is good as none, which stands before four hearts as one!", said Mal as she was repeating the spell over and over again. I then saw her mother's eyes turning green as well, which made it look like she was fighting Mal over good and evil. As Mal was still looking into her mother's eyes, Maleficent then started to scream very loudly and green smoke was starting to fog around her one more time, and then when it cleared up, she was gone. As Mal's eye sight returned back to normal, I was so confused on what just happened.