Chapter 13: Family Not So Fun Day

It was already almost eight o'clock when I got back to my dorm after going on my date with Jay. I still felt happy about how he kissed me on my cheek, looks like I was still right about the Vk's; maybe they want to be good instead of evil. I was sitting on my bed looking at my test that just came in when I was gone, my grade was an "A" plus and I was so happy. I knew that test wasn't so bad it was very easy. Looks like I had a great day today. I passed my chemistry test, Ben was able to go out on a date with Mal, I got to go out on a date with Jay, and above all I had my first kiss. I'v never been more happier than ever, but tomorrow I was going to be even more happy because my family is coming to Auradon for family day and for coronation day the next day. I couldn't wait until I greet them to the royal part of the family, even the Vk's I hope. With me thinking about all of this I was so tried and I wanted to go to sleep, besides tomorrow I half to get up early so I can see my family and get ready for family day tomorrow at noon. I finally opened up the blanket and tucked myself into bed. I knew that tomorrow would be great, what can go wrong?

The next day I woke up at around seven o'clock in the morning so I can go see if my family has arrived yet, I got myself dress quickly and ran down stairs. Once I got downstairs I saw that Ben was waiting for me, "Good morning Ben.", I said to him as I was walking down the stairs. He then smiled and gave me a hug, after that he then asked me "So, you ready to go?" I shook my head and walked out the door with him. We both got into the royal carriage and was off to see my family in the town, where we would meet them for breakfast. Once we got to the town the carriage driver opened the door for me and Ben and everyone was bowing down at us. We both bowed down and walked to the largest building in all of the town of Auradon, it was a hotel that was called "Royal Relaxers Hotel and Spa". We both went in and when I got in I saw my parents and brother checking in for their stay. I ran right towards them all and I hugged ever single one of them, "I miss you all so much.", I said them. "We miss you too, baby.", said my dad who was hugging me. After hugging my family Ben walked over and introduce himself to my family, "It is such an honor to finally meet you all. I'm prince Benjamin, son of King Adam and Queen Belle.", he said as he shook my parents hands and my brother's hand too. "It's nice to finally meet you too Ben, we are very excited that you are going to be king tomorrow and we want to thank you for inviting us to the coronation.", said my mom who was holding my hand. Ben then smiled and said "The pleasure is all mine. Well, shall we go get some breakfast?" As we all left the hotel we all went to a restaurant to go eat some breakfast and talk about how we all are doing. When we got to the restaurant we all ate our food, told each other about ourselves, and was talking a lot about coronation day happening tomorrow. I couldn't believe how well my family acted when I introduced them to Ben when I saw them, I knew they would like it here. After a full hour of eating breakfast me and Ben had to go back to school so we can get ready for family day later in the afternoon. I told my parents I'll see them at twelve o'clock later where they will meet my friends and other royals, and most importantly the Vk's. I said bye to my family and got back in the carriage with Ben and headed back to school. I was still happy that they're here for the coronation tomorrow, but today they are going to be even more happier when I introduce them to everyone else in Auradon prep, I just hope they even like the Vk's cause they seem not bad at all.

It was already eleven o'clock and it was time to get ready for family day today. I went to my wardrobe and got out the prefect dress to wear today. I then went to my changing station and got dressed. I wore a black and white dress with black lines going down, I had on black stockings so they could match on what I was wearing, and I wore black heels to make me look fancy. For my hair I let it down straight so I could put on a black headband to match my dress, I put on some light makeup so I can look beautiful, and for accessories I put on my pearls earrings, my pearl stunning necklace that I got from my mom, and I put on a diamond bracelet to top it all off.

Disney Descendants: My Story Of Descendantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें