Chapter three

Words ,

Words are easy , very easy, they are cheap, or that is what the people think. They talk without knowing what they are saying. Without knowing, that the words they say are very important and have consequences .

Marline is one of those people. She doesn't know the facts, like we do. That Stacey died by killing herself. She claims that she was killed. What proofs does she have ?

Words, they are just empty words. That's what I think.

 I don't deny that when I first heard I freaked out, and maybe even believed it. But after I sat with the boss, and checking the facts, and the case, we found that it's definitely a suicidal case.

 There are two girls in the club, who clarified that Stacey was a depressed woman. Who many times said that she wanted to die, and that's a direct quote 'get out of this hell hole' .

And the FBI psychologists say that Stacey used to laugh a lot, and hysterically, which reveals that she carries to much pain, that she is hiding it, with the all time laugh. It makes her think that, if she laughed a lot, she would forget. Which in physiology, means that she is running from her problems, and giving her brain a drug, so it can't feel or think.

 Basically in psychology this only numbs the person for awhile. But if he did not face his problems, it could get to him.

 And in Stacey's case, this means killing herself.

 Beside all of this she used painkillers to kill herself. This is very common between suicidal people, as it is the easiest way. So it has been proved that she did suicide.

But it doesn't hurt looking in the case again, and maybe compare it to the past seven suicide cases.

That is what I was thinking while driving home.

Ah man tomorrow is a big day it's the weekend but that doesn't mean it's a relaxing day on the contrary.

The light passes through my eyelids blinding me , I didn't leave the curtains open yesterday .that only means one thing

"come on lazy time to wake up "

Britney yep definitely her

"close the curtains and let me sleep babe it's still what 8 in the morning ?and I really need some rest "

"it's 11p.m smartass and I miss you" she poured .

Opening my eyes I found a very sexy Britney wearing a short skirt exposing her long tanned legs and a t-shirt that fits her like a second skin showing all her perfect curves , my mouth began to water as I imagined my tongue running in the valleys of those breasts .

Coming near me she said "Get up now "

Taking the chance I grabbed her by the waist ,making her fall on me

"what are you doing "she said laughing and trying to wiggle from my arms

"didn't I tell you if you ever wake me up this early on my weekend I'm gonna punish you? " I said sounding husky , I began to kiss along her jaw line  softly.

   "It's not early stupid it's 11p.m "she said between her fast breathing.  shivering from my touch I smiled and began to trail kisses down her soft neck and stopping above her breasts I looked in her eyes.

"maybe I want to be punished " she said her eyes filled with lust

"and I'd love to punish you " I said kissing her lips hungrily. fighting the urge to take her now , I reminded myself that it's a punishment so by all the force in me I lifted myself up and said in her ears "don't wake me up again on my weekend this early again or you'll be punished again .