Chapter eleven

Hey every body sorry for the long wait However I've written this chapter and finished half the next one so I Promise I'll update in a week this time . And I think you might like the surprise at the end :)

Oh as Marline I was thinking of

Sarah Wayne Callies  tell me what you think .     enjoy :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Marline's P.O.V :

I woke up the next day feeling refreshed after the plane flight yesterday , I opened the curtains to the beautiful view outside , the trees and the garden and the beach , private beach actually . I stretched and breathed in the beautiful breeze and the intoxicating smell of the flowers and the salty smell of the beach .

I left the windows after opening it , and went to the indoor closet to pick up any clothes to shower in . opening the drawers , I find all the clothes to be between the blacks and greys colour , and all kind of shorts and sporty stuff , and shirts with rebel quotes on them , I guess his sister is not like I imagined a barbie , maybe a rebel barbie .

I found a black shirt with " Learning is always rebellion .. Every bit of new truth discovered is revolutionary to what was believed before " at the back  and "Slayer " at the front , It was .. different , and found jeans that was torn at different places of the jeans . Then I went to find some undies and found that all the bras where black with matching ... Boxers , black  boxers , so I took a bra that looked like it would fit and a boxer and took a towel and went in the bathroom to shower .  

Going downstairs I didn't find Damien so I started to wonder around to chase time away , I was appreciating every little detail when I came across Damien's office.

His office was not all dark like most offices or the traditional picture that would come to your mind when you think about them . No it was very ... bright . Kind of a California style office , Beverley hills as it was very luxurious yet formal . But that doesn't make it any less intimidating on the contrary it was very serious and had the business like aurora around it .

On the desk there were a picture frame that shows a dark haired beauty with bright blue eyes , she was standing like she didn't have a care in the world yet so angelic . I was admiring the picture when Damien spoke " beautiful isn't she ? "

I jumped from his voice as he surprised me coming in I didn't hear him coming in I replied while my hands are still on my heart .  "  Good God Damien you scared me "

" Sorry .. " he said smiling sheepishly " I didn't mean to scare you " ha said

" It's OK " I said looking back at the picture I said " yeah ... she is " I looked back to him and I found a look in his eyes that I never saw in a man , a look that every man tries to convince you that he has it , a look that is very soft yet very dangerous , a look that I didn't believe in until this moment , Love , of course not towards me love isn't something for the law people like myself , but still it was a new thing to see on his face even his  girlfriend doesn't receive that look.

" You love her " I said

" Yeah I do I would die for her safety " Wow I thought .

" well why aren't you with her instead of this bitch of a girlfriend ...." I started to say when I saw this horrified look in his eyes so I said " Oh sorry ... it's not my place to say ....." I started to say " It's just that ..." I was saying when he laughed , like really laughed , why is he laughing

" Why are you laughing , are you bipolar " I said giving him the WTF look

" No no no " He said coughing on his own laughter , he continued still chuckling " She's my Sister " He said