Chapter fifteen

Marlin's P.O.V :

"coffee ?" He asked . 

"um.. yeah sure " I answered coming in the kitchen. 

Here you go " Damien said handing me my coffee . "carful hot " 

yeah , thanks " i said taking the cup and leaning on the counter

"so I was thinking we need to be more organized .. actually I need to be more organized , and to e frantic i need to know what answers I need in order to actually be able to question you .."

go on " I nodded telling him i'm following  .

" so.. I thought we'd start with what's recent .., um even though i'm not convinced Stacy was killed " He pointed out "however .. that doesn't mean she can be a lead" 

" um .. I don't think so , Stacey worked with me but she doesn't have what you're after .." 

" just listen ...I was thinking in what you said , and I thought I'd take a lane in the road you are thinking .., just for insurance  management ,and say that her death had something to do with this mess I'm not saying she was killed ..again "

"whatever " I rolled my eyes

" what I was thinking was .. well , the way she committed suicide  is very similar to certain girls so i thought maybe just mayb.. look what i'm saying is i need you to identify some photos , can you do that for me ? " " sure " i said with a questioning gaze . I didn't understand where he was getting at . what was in his head . 

"look i'll tell you , just not now .. " he said detecting my confusion 

" fair enough " I nodded 

" ok , so i'll bring the pics from the room " he said heading in that direction . I cuddled  on the couch .hugging the hot cup between my hands enjoying the warm steam coming from it . taking a sip , I heard Damien coming from his room behind me ., caring a large file " 

"uh ok let's see ' he said taking a seat on the chair beside me . " i'll show you pictures and tell me if any strikes a resemblance " he said 

"ok " I replied 

he started lining different photos of women on the table in front of us ,eight to be exact .

" do you know any of them .. " he asked 

" not really.... " i started 

" try to concentrate ... you never saw them , not even by chance .. " looking back , i started to look carefully on each one of them . The first picture was of a blonde that had brown eyes . she looked familiar raking down my brain .suddenly a light bulb flickered  i recognized her !

" she was a stripper in the club , i saw her the day i came in three years ago , but that was also the last.." i paused " heard she was relocated " 

" relocated ?.. what does that mean ? " Damien asked

" well the club has different branches .. " i answered 

" well that's new " he said " do you know them ? " he asked 

" well .. not all , but most yeah there are three in New York , two in Washington ,one in Minnesota and one in Texas " i recited all the branches that i was aware of . 

" woah that's .. and there are others ? " he asked 

" rumored , yes " i answered 

" and it's  normal to be relocated " he asked 

" yeah " i nodded my head in agreement " pretty much " 

" and how often are you relocated ? " he asked