Chapter 14: Why is she with her..

"Well, Tracy, I promise I will help you through this. You can trust me, okay?" said Martha.

"Thank you, So much! It really means alot to me... Maybe we can become good friends??"" Tracy said, smiling.

"Yes, yes we could become good friends, maybe even great friends!" Martha said, happy that someone would enjoy spending time with her.

________________________________________________________________________

Derek's P.O.V.

Well, It had been two days since that wonderful nap I had... and I had yet to accomplish anything on the back fraud crisis.

"Why! I'm tired f this! Never accomplishing anything!" I said, still agrivated at his bosses lack of respect for him.

"Ugh, ... I'm just going to call Tracy, maybe she could come over and talk with me or something" I said, actually kind of missing her.

Picking up the phone, I actually paused for a second... thinking "Maybe I shouldn't..."

Then I went ahead and called.

She picked up "Hello?"

"yeah hey Tracy it's Derek, can you come over?" I said, happily

"Um sweetheart... I can't right now. I'm busy" She said.

*Tracy? Where are you?* Said a mysterious voice in the background of our conversation.

"Derek, I have to go I'll talk to you later okay?" Said Tracy, ready to hang up.

"Tracy, was that martha?" I said, out of fear actually.

She hung up...