Chapter 10: I Just need some time to think okay?

"Oh hey Tracy, I thought i said i was busy thinking?..." i said, thinking to myself "why is she here"

"i know derek, but i just came to make sure your okay... just to make sure your not hurt or anything.."  she said, looking like she felt bad for not listening.

"It's fine, just come on in i guess" i said, not really bothered by her showing up.

"thanks derek!!" she said, sounding really happy.

I let her in, walking her to the sofa in my living room. Thinking of why she came when i told her not too....

"So, what's up Tracy?" i said.

"Not much Derek, just a little worried about your health" she said

"I'm fine tracy, i just need some time to think okay?" I said "It'll take a little bit, i dont mean to be rude to you, i just really need some time alone." i said, in a little more agitated voice.

"Oh... Okay Derek... i just... i was just trying to help..." she said... kind of sadly

"i know Tracy, and i respect that, thank you, but give me a little time okay? its not much time... dont worry, and its not you, its me." I said (look i know that was cheesy, but its true!)

"Alright... just call me if you need anything okay?" She said, sounding a little depressed.

"Aww tracy... *i lean over and put my arms around her, as she looks like shes about to cry..* "i promise its not you okay" *patting her back lightly*

"Okay derek... i should go now... you need your space remember?.." she said, sadly.

"well... thank you for"

Then the my Cell phone rang, cutting me off in the middle of my sentence