Chapter 12: Martha?

"Well, Martha needed my help, so I think it's best I go help her.." i thought, in my head.

Even though Tracy just left because I kicked her out, I kind of wish she would have stayed, Just to keep me company..

Anyways, Back to my point, Why is this all happening to me?? Tracy seems fine now, But yet I am still being asked to father a child that is not mine, and to speak with a girl I haven't spoken too in SO many years!

"I think I'll just relax...."

So i went to bed, stripping down to my underwear in order to reach the maximum comfort level.

_________________________________________________________________

Martha's POV:

"I want you to eat your carrots joshua, please? Open your mouth!! Here come's the choo-choo train!" Martha said, smliling and giggleing at her child.

"Flurble durble murble gup! Shhhma lipony!" Said Joshua, still unable to speak... as you can tell. Then he opens his mouth and smushes the carrots in his mouth with his gums and swallows them. "Floop!" says Joshua

"Oh really? Well, thank you !!" Said Martha, Smiling at her child Lovingly.

Martha continues to feed Joshua until he has eaten all of his "Pea's and Carrots".

"Time to take a bathh Joshua!" Martha said, playfully, "You need to get all of the food off of your face"

"Bluh ba See Tamdi! Hafbant ino bino boop..." Said Joshua, in his own little language.

Martha Picks him up "Vroooooooom!" she says, Spnning him around like a plane in the air.

"gahahahghaghahahah!" Joshua laughs, in the cute little chubby baby laugh/

"Vroooom!" says martha, as she flies him all the way up stairs to the bathroom.

Martha then takes all of Joshua's things off and gives him a bath.

While in the Bath Martha Hear's a Knock on the door.

"hmm, wonder who that could be..." Martha thought

Martha quickly Dry's off Joshua and lays him in his crib, turning of the lights, closing the door. And then she heads downstairs...