Chapter 4: She Lied

I arrive at Tracy's house only to find her roaming around.

"tracy, you told me you were sick??" i said, demanding an answer quickly

"well yeah... i was... but now im better! i guess it was temporary, here, i made food for us, want some?? Sit derek, It's been years, let's catch up?" she said, in the sweetest voice ive heard in a long time, how could i say no??

     I kept finding my self in this position!! even though i know she's being weird... Something about her is keeping me there.... maybe i really do miss her, maybe i still love her.

"Tracy, no, you lied to me. i told you specifically not to lie to me about this!" i said, on the verge of yelling.

"derek im sorry okay! i wanted to talk to you, and the only way for me to get you over here was to pretend i was sick! The other plan didnt work..." she said, her voice trailing off at the last second.

"Look, ill stay, but we are no longer having lunch on tuesday, this is your only chance to prove to me you have changed, and right now i really dont think you have. " i said, sounds just a bit agitated.

And with that, i invited myself in, and sat down in the living room.

"So, what did you want to talk about, Tracy?" i asked.

"Everything Derek, Everything" she said, smiling.

And so we started talking... i couldnt believe i was doing this... Why wasn't i leaving? How was she luring me back in??? Maybe i should just give this another chance... " i thought, "maybe i should just take her back... for a little while"