14

He was supposed to be powered down on the journey and during the scooping so he wouldn't know what had happened. He wouldn't feel anything and he wouldn't know he was going to-

Someone had woken him up.

Bon-Bon sighed, remembering. Freddy had no idea they tried to save his life.

"What? Hey, Bon-Bon. What's happening?"

"Don't freak out, but we're going to the scooper room."

"What?!"

"You're supposed to be powered down, but you're awake!"

"And?! What's that gonna do? This is terrifying, we have to get out of here!"

"There's the scooper!"

"That menacing cup thing!? God, we're dead."

"I'm sure we'll be fine. Is that an endoskeleton?"

"It's Ennard!"

"Ennard! Ennard?! What's going on?!"

"What are you doing?"

"You shouldn't put your hand so close to the button, you might hit it accidentally!"

"Look, Bon-Bon, I can't stay here, we need to get-"

"Look out!"

A few tears dripped down their face as they remembered their failure. They had woken him up with the intention of saving him. It didn't work. It made it worse. Bon-Bon was awake, still alive after the scooping. They had been cowering in the corner when Mr. Afton, apparently Baby's father, walked in. He looked fed up with the job. Ennard gave a speech, mimicking Baby's voice, and eventually scooped him. Bon-Bon had received a splatter of blood.

You can probably imagine Freddy's confusion when he saw that.

"Bon-Bon? Why do you have blood all over you, are you okay?!"

"Y-yeah. I've seen some terrible things, though. I-I saw Eggs get scooped. There was a lot of blood. And-and guts, and-"

"Okay. I don't wanna hear the sob story. How long have we been cramped in this tiny room?"

That was when Baby had spoken up.

"Aww, getting a little claustrophobic, are you?"

"Who told you I had claustro- I mean no. Not at all."

Bon-Bon didn't notice the difference early enough. That was why they were hurt so bad when the neglect hit. They wiped their tears away and turned to face Baby.

Foxy never thought she would hear the following words from Bon-Bon. But she did.

"Baby, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Flashback!
I had so much nostalgia reading this back I had to update it.

You'll probably notice a change of my writing style as we go on. It's been so long since I updated but it's never been out of my mind.

But seriously, I'm minds blown by my own Ennard plot twist I am so mad.