10

Freddy stood up from where he was still sitting, "now would be a good time to maul someone to death for food" he joked, then realised it was ironic. He cast a look at Foxy, then cleared his throat, "that's your cue."

Foxy jumped.

Baby pushed her aside, watching as she hit the wall with a clash of metal. Baby locked eyes with Freddy.

And pushed the button. She brushed her hands down, then motioned. As in, she reached into the shadows, pulled Ballora into the room, guided her to where Ennard was standing, stricken, and the three left. Baby cast a glance back, sympathetic.

I'm sorry.

Foxy instantly looked up, darting over to Freddy the moment the door closed.

"Fuck." She muttered, "are you alright?"

The sarcastic 'oh my god, are you Freakin' serious right now, I'm so done' look Freddy gave her was enough to answer.

"Okay." Foxy paused, she was in a panic, a thousand things had just happened at once, and she had no idea what to do, "bare with me."

Bon-Bon was suddenly at Foxy's shoulder. "Don't move him." They said, making Foxy jump out of their endoskeleton.

"What do we do, then?" Foxy was trying not to panic, but to no success.

"You go get Ennard. I'll stay here." Bon-Bon told her.

"Is this safe?" Foxy asked, casting a nervous glance from her shoulder to Freddy. Bon-Bon jumped off.

"I know what I'm doing," they said, smiling in an attempt to reassure them both, "I think." They muttered under their breath.

Foxy nodded, the sprinted out of the Scooper Room. She glanced around for Ennard, Baby, someone. A shout echoed from through the Auditorium. She headed towards it by instinct.

Oh shi-

The Bidybabs all jumped in sync. Foxy ran as fast as she could, crawling through a vent until she found herself in a room.

Motion trigger, Circus Gallery vent.

She wasn't in a good place. She spotted a hiding spot under the desk, and clambered underneath. She slammed it closed, and watched through a hole as the Bidybabs charged through, the picture of menace. One stepped forward, "hello in there?" She asked. She didn't expect an answer.

She began to open the desk. Foxy had no way to react. It wasn't slow, it didn't give her a chance. It just flung open suddenly. Soon, a pair of blue eyes were staring at her.

Foxy kicked, a rush of hell yeah, I actually did it ran through her when she connected. She scrambled out of the desk, but the Bidybab slammed it down again. Foxy jerked to a halt, realising she couldn't move anywhere. She looked behind her.

Her tail had gotten caught in the exit. She pulled, but nothing happened. The Bidybab smiled.

"Don't-" Foxy started, "you guys never wanted to leave. You were just helping, you even said it, you liked Ennard."

"Do you look like Ennard?" Bidybab said.

"Exactly!" Foxy would lash out, but the Bidybab would be able to dodge.

"Oh," the Bidybab wasn't sounding sympathetic, just sarcastic an annoying. "Don't hold it against us."

She was passed an oversized knife, wag to big for her to carry, but she held it anyway, brandishing it as if it were a sword.

"You don't know what we've been through."

OHHHHHH, SHIT IS GOING DOOOOWWWWNNNNNNN.

ITS GOING POLARISE DOWN.