8

Foxy caught sight of something. A pair of green eyes, staring straight at them. They vanished suddenly. But there was no sign anyone had moved away. Whoever was there was still there.

Freddy spoke suddenly, his voice shaking.

"Did you see that?"

"Pretty hard to miss." Foxy said. Ennard took a step forward. He tilted his head in confusion. There was a clatter, Freddy and Foxy flinched, but it was just Ennard tripping over his own feet.

"I take back what I said, I am not getting the hang of this walking thing." Ennard smiled. "There's nothing here. You two must've been seeing things." He stood, brushing himself down.

Foxy glared. She had seen something. She knew it. If Freddy had seen it too...

Maybe she was just going insane.

"Someone knows we're here." Freddy snapped, "I know what I saw. They must've left."

"So.. Move out?" Ennard said. He rolled his eyes. "Where?"

Freddy had realised very quickly that it was horrible idea to stick the three of the, in the Scooper Room, with the Scooper.. But they had been stuck in there for two hours now. He sat against the wall, being anti-social to Foxy and Ennard, who were trying to decide how much longer they were staying there. Bon-Bon kept a close eye on the Scooper, just incase it moved like the Belt did.

'This is terrifying. We need to get out of here.'

Freddy's mind was obviously not on the subject, or in the room with them. Bon-Bon was just glad that he hadn't freaked out as soon as they walked in the room. Honestly, that was what they thought he would do. Freddy was the kind of person who would do that.

Well, he used to be.

Ennard leaned on the wall, right next to the button that activated the Scooper.

'Look out!'

Nothing happened. But Freddy was suddenly in present day again. He had jerked upwards into action, aware of everyone and everything.

"Don't." He said. Ennard smiled.

"Calm down, Freddy, I wasn't gonna hit it. I wanted to see what you would do." He rolled his eyes.

Asshole.

Freddy glared for a while, then stood up, "How long do we have to stay in here?" He asked, ready to leave.

"As long as we have to." Ennard said, a hint of sarcasm running through his voice. Freddy had almost completely forgotten that it was in Ennard's nature to be like that. He'd inherited it from himself.

Ennard stepped away from the button, still smiling, "okay, if it makes you feel safer, there will be one rule. Nobody will go near the button, okay? But, we are allowed to maul each other to death for food."

Oh, Bon-Bon thought. I feel safer already.