1

Ballora always had her eyes closed.

There hadn't been a day where she had opened them, and there probably wouldn't be. It was a shame. She had the most beautiful eyes. When she was being built for the first time, Mr. Afton had given her bright purple eyes. They only opened when her face plates did, and her face plates never opened.

Even when she was moving, her eyes remained closed. She relied on the sounds of her surrounding area to guide her to where she needed to be. Sounds had to be very close for her to hear them, and it had to be loud for her to hear a few. It was hard to tell whether Ballora was awake or not, especially when she was giving someone the silent treatment.

Now, she was sleeping.

A clatter echoed from down the hall, and Ballora flinched at the sound of a familiar voice.

"Ahh, oh god. How does one move limb?" He shouted to himself, "okay, one foot after the oth-" his sentence was cut of by a yell, then a really loud crash. You didn't have to be in the room to hear it, "oh god, I'm falling. Ballora, help!"

"Help yourself, I'm trying to sleep!" Ballora shouted, not even moving from her stage. She didn't want to get involved with him. He wasn't supposed to be back. Yet, he was.

Why?

Funtime Freddy opened the door from the Breaker Room and sighed at the sight of the person in front of him. He seemed to have tripped over a wire on the floor. The body was human, but the voice was something else. It was an animatronics voice. Freddy heard traces of his own.

"Hi!" His rabbit companion, Bon-Bon said, cheerfully. Freddy spoke right over them, rudely, with his own sarcastic comment.

"Having fun with the new body, Ennard?" He said, louder than the bunny on his hand. He ignored the disappointed sound coming from them.

The truth was, Freddy didn't respect his friend as mush as he could've. The... Incident had left him rather cold and empty. He didn't have any emotions left in him, which left him quite neglectful.

"Oh, shut up." Ennard said, looking up. The human was a technician, and he had brown hair, and blue eyes. He wore a purple shirt, with denim jeans, and black shoes. He would've been so handsome, had he not died and soon started getting... Paler.

Freddy grabbed his arm and pulled him up when he slipped again.