13

You guys are gonna hate me. *sinister laugh* this is gonna be good.

No." Foxy stepped back, "no, you can't-"

"Can't what?" Baby asked, slinging an arm around the owner of the eyes, casually.

"It can't be him- He- he can't be dead." Foxy refused to believe it. Lolbit butted into the conversation suddenly, and Bon-Bon remained silent.

"Are you actually serious? I know Freddy, he would not die at the hands of you." She pointed at him.

Ennard.

"Well, he did," Baby smiled, "and, honestly, it's all thanks to you three." She gestured to the group standing, staring as if she'd just rose from the dead.

"I wanna hear from him." Lolbit snapped, violent, "if he did anything, he would have a story to tell. Reasons for-"

"Reasons? Reasons?!" Baby interrupted, pure rage flooding through her tone, "you think he has reasons!? This wouldn't have happened in the first place if he had just decided to pick a different person. But no. It had to be him. It just had to be!"

Lolbit stepped back. She cursed under her breath. Foxy's foot tapped against the floor.

"Who was he to make him so important?" Foxy said, "our builder?"

"My father." Baby muttered.

Oh. Ennard thought. Oh, that explains it. You don't want to leave. You just want your family back.

The three he was staring at blinked. Ballora spun into the room suddenly.

"I knew there was something familiar with him-"

Initiate rambling.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I think I have minor writers block for this story.