5

Baby slammed a fist down on the table, shaking the entire thing.

"What?!" She screeched. All seven Bidibabs flinched.

"We're sorry. It's just... They were in the vents, but when we opened them they were gone." One of them said.

"Why didn't you go find them?!" Baby demanded, "you're useless. All of you!" She sighed.

"Sorry." Another one muttered. She looked down at the ground, guilty.

Baby sighed, rolling her eyes, "I want you to go find the Minireenas and tell them that we have a fugitive in this pizzeria. I want you to tell the, exactly what to do and I want you to tell them if they fail I will rip their heads off. Then, I want you to tell Ballora to keep an ear out for anyone passing through her Gallery. Then, I want you to go find Funtime Freddy and tell him to make sure anything that goes in the Breaker Room or Private Room dies immediately. After that, tell Funtime Foxy to turn all lights on in Funtime Auditorium, so she can see. Okay?"

One Bidybab and another one look at each other.

"But, Baby-" He said, but Baby shouted over him.

"Shut up, and go!" She yelled. The seven left the room, and headed to the Minireenas.

But Freddy and Foxy are gone.

A Minireena tripped over a mat on the floor, complaining. She grabbed Ballora's leg, but Ballora just laughed.

"So she finally admits that my Minireenas are better than you midgets." She said, picking up the Minireena and putting her on her shoulder.

"No! She's just saying that she needs everyone to work together." Bidybab said. There was only one of them, she had sent the rest to find Freddy and Foxy.

"Of course." Ballora turned to the Minireenas, and, by extreme luck, managed to face the right direction first try. "Okay, girls. You heard her. Go get 'em. We'll show Baby who runs this place, right?"

"Right." They answered in perfect unison. They headed out of the room, skipping in time with each other. A few twirled.

"Show offs." Bidybab muttered, "keep an ear out for anything, okay?"

"Okay, Hun." Ballora answered, smiling, "be safe, okay!"

"Got it!" Bidybab left the room. She breathed a sigh of relief. She had never liked the Minireenas. Ballora was alright, if only she wasn't so protective about everyone and everything. Bidybab rolled her eyes.

She decided she might as well go find Foxy. She liked Foxy better than Freddy. Well, the new Freddy, at least. The knew Freddy was cold. She liked the old one better. He was friendly. To get to Foxy, she would have to go to Funtime Auditorium.

She'd never been in that room, and had no idea what to expect. When she opened the vent to enter, she immediately changed her mind. It was pitch black. But there was no going back now, she had to find her and tell her Baby's plan. This particular Bidybab didn't know about Foxy, Freddy and Bon-Bon. She just assumed they were on their side.

She was wrong.