2

Ennard brushed some invisible dust off his shirt and frowned, "thanks. If I'm gonna be honest, I hate it." He said.

"What?!" Freddy tried not to sound mad, but his voice naturally raised in anger.

"I'm getting weird looks everywhere. It's irritating. I thought this was supposed to be easy." Ennard put pressure on the word 'easy.'

"You do look like you're rotting away." Bon-Bon said, curious.

"Thanks." Ennard retorted, sarcastically.

"You're welcome." Bon-Bon didn't catch the sarcasm. Freddy rolled his eyes.

"Why are you back?" He asked, dropping the arm with Bon-Bon on the end, giving them an upside down view of the world. Freddy used to always be careful he didn't do this when his arm was tired. Now, he didn't really care.

"I was visiting. I wasn't expecting anyone to be here. Actually, didn't you all get scooped?" Ennard said.

"Well, yeah." Freddy said, hesitating, "but the new technician built us back. And, to be honest, I'm the only person who doesn't hate you." He shrugged, as if what he said wasn't important.

"Why's that?" Ennard asked, trying not to glare.

"Well, you promised us we'd all escape." Freddy answered, suddenly interested by the corner of one of the many mats that covered the thoughts incase Ballora fell.

She never fell.

"And.." Ennard gestured for him to carry on.

"And only one of us did. You. Since you killed us, and an innocent man, Baby said to... Well..." Freddy's face plates opened when he looked up to face Ennard. He growled slightly, "kill you on sight."

Freddy knew he could never forgive Ennard for taking over their body's, breaking them one by one, and forcing them to the parts and services room, only to be driven to the scooper room, to have their innards ripped out. It was a crime, practically murder. He was supposed to be powered down on the journey and during the scooping so he wouldn't know what had happened. He wouldn't feel anything and he wouldn't know he was going to-

Someone had woken him up.

"Uh... Freddy?" Ennard was inwardly panicking, but wouldn't show it.

Freddy closed his face plates, lifting his gaze, which had trailed downwards again. "But don't worry, though." He said, "I'm on your side. But if we're ever gonna convince Baby you mean well, we're gonna need some help."

Who ever said I mean well? Ennard thought, then figured it'd be nice to prevent Baby ripping him apart. But he had no idea what Freddy was going to attempt. He just hoped it wasn't stupid. "Who's gonna help me?" He said, sounding sad, depressed almost. Bon-Bon gave him a kind, sympathetic look. Freddy glared at them, and they looked at the ground.

Don't make friends with him. Bon-Bon could practically hear Freddy scolding them.

Freddy scoffed, "oh, I know just the gal." He smiled.