7

A hand gripped around the curtains, and slowly started to pull them apart. Freddy didn't move, as he stared, eyes wide, at the curtains.

I'm dead. I'm so dead.

A voice spoke. "Hi." It said. No, she.

Freddy breathed a sigh of relief. It was just Foxy. She poked her around the curtains, and smiled. Freddy looked absolutely terrified. She giggled.

"Aww, did I scare you?" She said, her voice soft. She held a hand out, and Freddy took it.

"No." He lied, "what did she want?"

"Who, the Bidybab? I don't know, I wasn't listening. Something about us both trying to find Ennard. She said to tell you anyone who goes in the Breaker or Parts and Services Rooms die instantly. She also said Baby never said anything about it being someone who isn't Ennard, too." Foxy explained, shrugging.

"Where is Ennard?" Bon-Bon asked.

"I shoved him into the Parts and Services room, actually. Guess we have to kill him on sight." She chuckled, "no, I'm kidding, no ones dying."

She looked around, catching sight of a switch on the wall, inches from her face. She put a hand up to flip, "close your eyes." She switched on the light halfway through her sentence. Freddy blinked several times, unprepared for the sudden beams of light. He was blinded for a few seconds, then looked around. Foxy had already headed towards the Parts and Services Room. Freddy walked behind her, slow.

For a while, the only sounds were their footsteps. Foxy opened the door, "okay, you can come out now." She said to Ennard, who shrugged.

"Y'know, I'm think I'm getting the hang of this walking business." He said, perched on the conveyor belt.

The same one that took them to the Scooper Room.

Freddy backed away. It moved, suddenly making its way slowly to get Ennard scooped. He freaked out instantly, jumping off it and springing across the room like a rabbit, giving Usain Bolt a run for his money. The Belt stopped suddenly. Ennard took a step towards it, tapping it. It jerked, and he bounded back.

"Jesus.." He trailed, "lucky I have reflexes."

"Yeah, sure." Freddy said. He tried to steady his breathing, which had quickened all of a sudden. Bon-Bon glanced over at him. He locked eyes with them for a second. They looked away.

"We should get out of here." Freddy said. Ennard nodded.

"Yeah, I don't want that to happen again."

"Guys, you're forgetting something." Foxy spoke up. Freddy, Ennard and Bon-Bon all turned around to look at her. She breathed in, "we have to press a button to activate that thing, and none of us did."

Unless you're secretly conspiring against us. Freddy thought. He discarded it. Foxy probably had no idea what was going on. Although her hearing had been extremely good ever since they left the vents.

"Your point?" Ennard said. Foxy stared at something.

"Someone's in the room with us."