"Caught Left Handed"

Marcia Grace

"You've got to be kidding me"

"I'm not kidding, Lisa!"

"Was it, you know.."

I stopped walking and looked at her with a questioning look on my face. Realization settling in on what she meant. I shuttered at the thought and rolled my eyes before we started walking again.

"Lisa!"

"I'm sorry, but if I walked in on that the least I would've done is look at it!" She grumbled.

Okay so here is the deal. Last night after I busted the door open to the dorm thinking that Dyson would be doing the nasty with some whore, I found him doing something completely opposite yet in the same category.

Remind me never to shake Dyson's left hand.

It was mind blowing and embarrassing. Not only for him, but for me. I ended up covering my eyes and backing out of the room. As for he, who just stared at me in shock as he sat there. God. I ended up staying at Lisa's dorm too embarrassed to confront Dyson.

Some wouldn't see it as a big deal.It wouldn't have been worse if my roommate was a female. But, we can't always get what we want. So here I was walking with Lisa from Subway. She could seriously not stop laughing since last night when I popped up at her dorm telling her that the reason I was staying here was because Dyson was busy with his, friend. She questioned me all night until I had the guts to tell her why I was really staying over, she bursted out laughing until tears sprung out of her eyes.

And now, she was asking me all these weird questions. I wanted to drop the awkward, yet very embarrassing conversation.

"So how did your date go with Henry?" Lisa asked as we walked through Central Park.

I shrugged, "It was nice"

"That means it was horrible!" She exclaimed.

"No, no it was truly beautiful-"

"Where did he take you?"

"A beautiful restaurant downtown, then we walked through the park and he drove me back to the dorm.. completely normal" I didn't want to tell her about the kiss, but knowing her she would get it out of me.

"And..that's it? Here she goes.

"Yup" I nodded sheepishly.

"C'mon there has to be more. No goodnight kiss?" Boom, there it was.

I sighed then blushed a little thinking back to our kiss we shared that night.

"YAY! Omg, how was it? How long did it last? Screw it, on a scale from 1 to a good kiss how good was the kiss?" She chimed.

"You sound like a teenager whining about their first kiss!" I chuckled.

She huffed, "How was the kiss you whore?!"

"It was alright, I guess" I shrugged.

"Oh goodness gracious, that means it was horrible. And, to think that Henry was a good kisser. At least!" She mumbled to herself more than so to me.

"No it wasn't that it was bad..it's just.." I mumbled thinking back to when Dyson had kissed me and suddenly feeling bad.

Lisa must've have noticed my look before her face softened. "Oh I see, you still haven't told Henry about your kiss with Dyson?"

I shook my head lightly before glancing up to the sky. "I think you shouldn't tell him" she piped up.

I chuckled. "Funny, Dyson thinks the completely opposite"