"Friday Frat Party"

Marcia Grace

I was awaken by a ringing sound of an alarm blaring through my dorm.

"Jeez, get up Marcia and shut the thing!" Dyson grunted.

I rolled my eyes how could someone be so hostile this early in the morning?

"I said shut it off Marcia!" He said as he threw a pillow over his head.

God help me.

"Mar-"

"I heard you dammit" I exclaimed shutting the alarm off.

Dyson is a pain in my ass.

"What did you say?"

Oops, did I say that out loud?

"Yes, and that too" he said, as he sat upright on his bed. I took the time to notice that the only thing he was wearing was a pair of Calvin Klein boxers, and his morning wood was up and ready.

He noticed me noticing him and smirked. "Like what you see?" He asked.

I flushed in embarrassment and rolled my eyes once again. "Oh please, there's nothing interesting or appealing about that thing." I said pointing to his manhood.

His smirk turning into a flew blown toothy grin. "Are you sure about that? I mean you don't know what's up and under these Calvin's.."

I shook my head, and got up from my bed. "You're disgusting"

He chuckled and got up as well. I was walking towards the bathroom when I felt someone - - that being Dyson, grab my hand. In the moment I felt sparks ignite within me.

Wait what?

I quickly jerked my hand away from his and turned to look at him. "What is it?" I asked, trying to forget that just a second ago he was holding my hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't know. The bathroom perhaps?" I replied sarcastically.

He gave me his usual smirk and walked passed me.

"Not if I go in first.." He replied smugly running into the bathroom before I could even protest. I started banging on the door while I heard him turning on the water and humming.

"Seriously Dyson! I have to get ready! My class starts in 10 minutes! You- you moron!"

I heard him laugh as I grunted and just backed away from the door trying to look for something to knock it down. I reached for the top of the door feeling for a small key as I felt it I heard the bathroom shower shut off and the door open, it then dawned to me that my body was pressed against the door as I was trying to grab the key.

The door suddenly jerked back and I fell forward and landed on something hard and damp. I let out a high pitched screech as I heard Dyson grumble.

Wait what?

Fluttering my eyes open I noticed that I was against Dyson's masculine wet body. I gasped loudly and looked down and notice that he only had his towel wrapped around his waist which was hanging loosely. He grumbled and looked at me.

"Can you please get off of me you weigh a ton" he said. I scoffed and hit his chest.

I know I'm not lightest person alive, but I am certainly not the heaviest. "I do not weigh that much!" I groaned.

"That's an understatement.." He mumbled. I hit him again and before I could even speak the dorm room door swung open and the sound of a deep voice roared. As I heard footsteps come closer to the bathroom door I gasped trying to get off of Dyson but it was too late. I was caught.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" I looked up to see the same guy who was with Dyson the day they saw me in my underwear.

"Every time we meet I always seem too catch you in an act.." He smirked, as I crimson.

Dyson grumbled once again. "Get off of me Marcia!" I stumbled and got up as quickly as I could. As Dyson's friend reached out his hand for me to grab, I grabbed it as he held it nice and firmly.

"Chad-Chad Brown" he smiled sweetly as he kissed my knuckles. I blushed once again this morning as I heard Dyson groan in disgust. He pushed me aside as he walked out of the bathroom making sure to grab Chad out too.

I heard Chad refusing as I closed the bathroom door and heard Dyson say, "Don't even think about man"

I don't understand what was Dyson's problem. To my understanding he had a girlfriend. And in plus we were just roommates right?

I groaned as I turned on the shower and hopped in and started to wash my hair and body.

**

Two and a half hours later I was out of class and standing at McDonald's with Lisa, who I found out was in my photography 1 class. We stood in line waiting patiently as people ordered their food.

Lisa turned to me and asked, "So how's your new roommate treating you?"

I started to talk but suddenly stopped myself. Should I tell her that I was rooming with the deans son? Was it okay for people to know? No. I thought. People would only start rumors. But this is college? Would news really travel that fast?

"Hello, earth too Marci!" Lisa said as she swung her arms out in front of me trying to capture my attention.

I shook my head, and replied. "Yeah sorry.."

"What would you like?" The male behind the counter smiled at me politely.

"Uh, I'll just have a chicken caesar salad.." I replied.

"Would you like it grilled or crispy?"

"Grilled please"

"No problem," he smiled.

As we paid for our food, the cute cashier who's name tag I could not read asked Lisa with his eyes still planted on mine. "Who's your friend Lisa?" He asked and I blushed softly.

I looked over to her and she smirked. "This little butterfly, is Marcia. She's a freshman."

"Really?" He asked. I nodded in response. He only smiled, "I'm Henry, nice to meet you Marcia"

"Same here, Henry" I replied softly. As our food came out Lisa spoke up. "Care to join us Henry?"

He smiled and nodded, "Yeah, sure I get off in about 5 minutes"

We both nodded and walked away to our table. As we both started to eat Henry came over and say down next to me. He smiled as he started to sip on his smoothie.

I glanced over at Lisa, who just smirked. "So what about that party, on Friday Henry?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah" he looked over at me. "I'm throwing a frat party on Friday you should definitely come."

I thought about and nodded, "Yeah, sure that sounds cool."

"You should invite your roommate, she could come too.." Henry insisted.

Only if they knew that she was really a he, and I would doubt that he would want to come.

"Uh yeah sure, I'll ask.." I said wondering what lie I was going to come up with. I notice Lisa looking at me with a questioning look on her face.

Oh god.