"Mistakes"

Dyson Vanderhill

What did I just say? I couldn't process the words out right and I ended up saying something that was completely wrong. I just was so angry. I know she was with Henry. I heard his voice. I didn't hear what they were talking about exactly, but I know his voice. As soon as I was about to open the door so he could see me and understand that Marcia and I were roommates he was gone, and there stood Marcia jumping up and down. Smiling. This only built up my rage. I don't know why I was getting so angry. Maybe I need to talk to my therapist about this. Just seeing her with another guy makes me angry. I want to say jealous, but it can't be jealousy. I don't like Marcia.

When I called her a slut I could see the questions in her eyes and hurt. I didn't want to say anything that could ruin my chances with her so I ran off into the bathroom. Wait did I just say chances with her? I knew I scared her when I cleared off my desk. I tried controlling my anger. But I couldn't.

I step out of the bathroom, and see her curled up into a ball. She didn't even change out of her clothes. I walk over the her. Kneeling down, I stroke her cheek softly and see her stir. I get scared when she moves a bit, but falls right back into deep somber.

I stare at her, she truly is beautiful. Her hair falls perfectly over her shoulders passing her perky mounds. Her body is just seriously- What am I saying? Dyson! Get it together.

I just can't help it. I know she'll be mine. But I keep fucking up every chance I could get with her. It isn't right.

I kiss her forehead softly, and walk back over to my bed laying down.

I sigh knowing that getting Marcia on my good side, is going to take a lot of hard work.