"Disaster

Dyson Vanderhill

We were running late to the movies because of Vanessa. She was currently looking for a lip gloss she stated that she lost while cleaning her dorm, I stood there annoyed.

I wanted to get there just in time to see Marcia. I kept checking my watch as time was creeping up on me.

"C'mon Vanessa! Worry about the stupid lip gloss later!" I groaned. It was one of the things I hated about her. One time for our 2nd year anniversary I had made reservations for this restaurant by my house and we got there super late losing our reservation because Vanessa didn't know what color purse she wanted to wear.

She came out of the bathroom with a sappy look on her face. "Fine. Let's go." She walked out of the dorm before me stalking away. I rolled my eyes. Great now she's going to be nagging all night about how I rushed her.

We got downstairs to my car and I reached out opening the door for her. She huffed and got in. I sighed loudly and got in the other side. I started the car and started to drive towards the movies.

"I thought we were going out to eat?" Vanessa asked.

"No, that's afterwards"

"But I'm really hungry baby" she whined.

I rolled my eyes once again, "You'll eat in the movie theater.."

She sighed loudly and didn't reply. We stopped at a red light and I was really getting frustrated. I wanted to get there on time. My thoughts were interrupted as I felt Vanessa leaning over me and placing her hand on my thigh. "You know we could ditch this movie and go back to your dorm.." She said seductively. I haven't had sex with Vanessa in over 6 months. So I was not planning to now.

She started to stroke my thigh softly raising her eyebrow and smiling. I jerked my thigh quickly then softly picked her hand up and placed it on her thigh. I clenched my jaw.

"That isn't going to happen." I replied sternly.

"But- it's been 6 months, dy!"

"I don't give a fuck, now just be quiet and enjoy the fucking ride" I realized I sounded a little harsh. But that's the way it has to be when you're dealing with Vanessa.

10 minutes later we arrived at the theater and I parked the car. Stepping out. I took a deep breath.

Praying for tonight to go according to plan.

**

Marcia Grace

We arrived at the theater 20 minutes ago and now standing in line waiting to grab our tickets. We didn't know what we wanted to see. Well, I didn't. So I left it too Henry to pick.

"You sure you don't want to see some sappy love story I'm totally okay with that if.. You know.. you wanna see-"

I laughed a bit and shook my head, "What sappy love story?" I really didn't want too see one I was just wondering.

"Well let's see," he started as he looked up to the dashboard where all the movies that were playing showed.

"There's- uh endless love?" I shook my head. "Yeah, that's not a good one. I don't want a repeat of The Notebook.." He shook his head.

I couldn't help but ask, "you watched the notebook?"

He turned to look at me, "Sadly yes, but not because I wanted too."

I smiled, "Then why?"

"My ex girlfriend wanted too see it so me being a love sick child, agreed" he said shrugging his shoulders. He looked pretty uncomfortable mentioning his ex so I quickly changed the mood.