"Anger Issues"

I wake up the next morning and Dyson isn't on his bed but I hear the shower running. I get up and stretch my limbs out while a small yawn escapes my lips.

As I'm finishing making my bed the bathroom door unlocks and out comes a handsome Dyson. His hair is all damp but combed to perfection while his white towel hangs loosely on his waist showing off his amazingly v-cut and-

Wait what am I saying?

I didn't know I was staring until Dyson's voice caught me off guard.

"I know I'm good looking, but didn't your parens teach you that staring is rude?" He says. I blush at his words knowing that in fact I was staring when I shouldn't have been.

"I wasn't staring and if you must know yes my parents did teach me that staring was rude while they also taught me how to be nice to others. Which I think your parents lacked in that department" I said hoping to touch a nerve. He didn't disappoint.

I notice his whole demeanor changed while he clenched his fists. Wow, I really did touch a nerve.

"You don't know anything" he said as calmly as ever.

I'm not going to lie it did scare me how slowly and low he said that, but then again I know he wouldn't hurt me. Or at least I think.

I crossed my hands in front of my chest and smirked. "Oh is little Dyson getting mad? Aw-"

"Shut up!" He said a little louder but I was just joking with him. "Dyson's got a little temper huh?" I repeated as if I was talking to my 3 year old little cousin Rubin.

He only got red, and clenched his fist tightly enough that his tan skin suddenly became white. I was going to ask him if he was okay but before I knew it I was against the wall and a very angry Dyson was standing in front of me with his hands planted on either side of my head.

"I said shut the fuck up!" He yelled. I flinched at the harshness in his voice, and I tried backing up a bit but honestly where was I going to go? I was trapped. He stared at me and behind all of his fury I could see hurt, pain. I didn't mean to get him this angry.

"Dyson I'm-" I tried apologizing but he screamed again. "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He slammed his palm loudly against the wall while I'm surprised that it didn't make a crack. I was scared. Would he hit me? I guess he noticed the fear in my eyes and he backed away slowly.

I stood there in shock. What was wrong with him? He was like a different person. I mean it's not like I really knew him anyway.

"Marcia I'm really-" I didn't want to hear his explanation. He could've hurt me. I got off the wall and before I knew it their were tears forming and I couldn't hold them back. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

I knew I would end up with a crazy roommate but I didn't know he would be this crazy.

**

Dyson Vanderhill

What did I just do? I lost it. I couldn't control myself and I almost hit her.

I couldn't help it I couldn't see past my rage and anger. When she said that parents had lacked in showing me respect I just thought back to my mother. She was an amazing women, she showed me everything. Ever since she past away my fathers and I relationship hasn't been the same.

We were a pretty close family but since the death we just haven't been the same. It still wasn't any kind of excuse for me to go off the way I did on Marcia. When she was walking away I felt the sudden urge to grab her and hold her close telling her how deeply sorry I am. But that wouldn't cut it.

I know she doesn't want to be near me right now. As I walk over to my bed my phone flashes letting me know that I have a new text message.

As I open up my phone the text message pops up, it's one of my good friends Henry.

Henry: Coming to my party tonight bro? Got a lot of booze and boobs (;

I chuckle at his choice of words and look back at the bathroom door. It would be best if I didn't stay here all day with Marcia. So this party is the right source of outlet for me.

So I text Henry back reassuring him that I will be there tonight.

Henry: Alright cool, see ya later tonight at 9.

I close my phone and walk over to my dresser and pull out some jeans and a black vneck. I slide on my black converses and walk out of the door.

To be continued..