Chapter 4

A/N: I hope you guys like these chapters! They are really fun to make!

Grace's POV

I looked at the ceiling in my room because I couldn't sleep. Did that really go down? Did I really love Shaun? Did he really love me? He couldn't of. Could he? Ugh! This is all so confusing. Why would he do that if he didnt love me? The shock. It must of been because of the shock. He couldnt love me. We were both under shock because we both won but, that still opened up my eyes. I did love Shaun. His beautiful hazel eyes, his spectacular smile, and his fiery, red hair! All of that paired with his honesty, compassion, optimism, and so much more! He was just so perfect. At that moment someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Shaun. I opened the door slowly.

"I cant sleep. I think it would be easier for me to try if I could explain what happened."

I couldnt believe I had to say this but I could tell that he had that quiver in his voice that he always gets when he is nervous. I couldnt take any chances and I couldnt lose him as a friend. "There is nothing to explain," I said as I plastered a fake smile on my face. "We were both in shock at what happened and we just acting without thinking. No hard feelings. We can just pretend that nothing happened. Now, get to bed! We will have alot of interviews tomorrow!" After that, I slowly shut the door and once it shut, tears started to run down my face. Did I care that much about Shaun? I must've because I felt terrible and I couldnt stop the tears from running down my face. I still couldnt lose him as a friend. He just couldnt have felt the same, though.

Shaun's POV

I pulled the covers over my head. It happened. I loved her. She loved me. Did she? No. No, she couldnt. I still have to tell her though but, how? Do I ask her. No, thats a stupid idea. I just had to tell her. I wonder if she is still up. Probably. I got up and quietly walked in front of her door. I quietly knocked and I heard her get up. She opened the door and she looked a little relieved.

"I cant sleep. I think it would be easier for me to try if I could explain what happened." I said nervously.

"There is nothing to explain," she said brightly. "We were both in shock at what happened and we just acting without thinking. No hard feelings. We can just pretend that nothing happened. Now, get to bed! We will have alot of interviews tomorrow!"

She slowly closed the door.

"I love you, Grace Madison." I whispered so quietly I could barely hear myself. I slowly walked back to my room. As I walked in, I started to be a little glad that I hadnt lost her as a friend and that she will still be there for me but I still felt pretty bad because I knew that I wouldnt be able to show my compassion for her. In time, I hope she falls for me. I have just now fallen hard and I will probably fall even further every single day. Now, its her turn.

A/N: Sorry this was such a short chapter. DX