Chapter 3

A/N: I can't wait for you guys to read this! This chapter is gonna be pretty interesting!

Grace's POV (So many Grace POVs! I need to stopppp)

Announcer: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Winter X-Games. Today we have men's snowboarding half pipe! Yesterday, we had women's and Grace Madison won the gold and three-peated. Today, her best friend, Shaun White, will try to three-peat as well! As a matter of fact, he is going first!"

"GO SHAUN!! GET THE GOLD!!! WOOOOO! I screamed so loud he could hear me.

"ILL TRY MY HARDEST!!" he screamed back.

He was finally on his way. He did a totally different routine than he did with me. He did some of the best tricks I have ever seen. Wow! He has got this! He will win. He has to! These tricks are amazing! After his run, I did the same thing he did and jumped over the wall. Kelly and Hannah did too (Again, everyone knew who we were and that we were friends so we didn't get in any trouble). "Dude! You rocked it!

Kelly: "If you don't win, I will be extremely surprised! Where did you learn those tricks, man?"

Hannah: "I agree with Kelly 100%! If you don't win, the judges are biased!

Shaun: "Thanks guys! You were amazing yesterday, too!"

Kelly: "Ugh! Dang it! Me and Hannah are late to an interview for this network! We gotta go! See ya, Grace! See ya, Shaun!"

Hannah: "Aww! Bye!"

Announcer: "Wow! That was a run for the ages! My gosh! He gets a score of 97.75! He almost sure to win!"

I still can't believe he did those awesome tricks. They were 100% amazing! If doesn't at least get on the podium, I will die!

Time Skip!

Announcer: It's official! Shaun White has not only won gold but, he has three-peated! Congrats Shaun!

"Shaun! You did it! You won! You three-peated! We both three-peated! We did it!" I yelled.

"We did it. We did it!" he yelled as loud as me.

Shaun's POV

Time Skip! It is 9:00 pm and Shaun and Grace are taking a walk while it's snowing.

"I still can't get it out of my head that we both three-peated in the same week! It's amazing!" I said to Grace. It was a full moon out and the light was perfect. She looked beautiful. Woah, did I just say that? No, I couldn't of! Could I? I did! Did I have feelings for Grace?

"I know! This is freaking awesome! I hope we qualify for the Olympics! If we both win gold, it will be even better!" she said excitedly.

I looked at her again. Her blue eyes were shimmering as she was looking at the moon. She was trying to hide her curiosity but she couldn't from me. I have known her too long and I know how much she loves the night sky. Again, I couldn't stop thinking of how beautiful she was. I never understood how her eyes could could show so much emotion. I think her eyes are her best feature. They are a perfect sapphire blue. Oh my gosh. I think I'm in love with Grace. You can't be. At that moment I couldn't help but hold her hand. She didn't take it away. Actually, she let her fingers intertwine with mine. We continued walking.

"I hope we win gold, too." I said quietly and nervously.

Does she feel the same? She can't. She is probably just being nice by not running away. I stopped and she still didn't pull away. She turned and looked at me. She took her other hand and held it the same way as she held the other one. He fingers intertwined with mine. I leaned in and I kissed her. I felt as if i had just been shocked but in a good way. He lips were soft. I am in love with Grace. I can't believe it.

Grace's POV

He reached out and took my hand gently. I looked down at our hands, confused but I still let my fingers intertwine with his. Why is he doing this and why am I not pulling away?

"I hope we win gold, too." he said quietly. There was a little quiver in his voice. Was he nervous or embarrassed?

I turned around and I looked into those perfect hazel eyes. Why did I say that? Why am I not shocked? I don't get it! Am I in love with Shaun? I took his other hand and intertwined my fingers with his. Why am I doing this? I-I-I'm in love with Shaun. I can't believe it yet I can. I looked up and into those hazel eyes that look hopeful. Does he love me? Why isn't he running? Next thing I know, we are kissing and it felt good. It was perfect. It felt like pure electricity. His lips were soft and perfectly in sync with mine. How was he such a good kisser? After the kiss he put his arm around me and everything for that moment was perfect. We walked back to our hotel and finally said goodnight. I loved Shaun and I think he loves me.

A/N: That, for some reason, was fun to write. Finally, things got a little interesting. Hopefully that makes up for my crappy writing. Well, see ya next chapter!