Heat: Bang Bang Bang

Yall are shady as hell...

How yall gon' forget who saved Loui's life and just hate on Ray like that?

Shiiiiiit... yall was hating on Chres 2 chappies ago! Damn... Well it don't matter...yall gon' wanna fuck his ass up in a little while ;)

Anywhosies :)

Enjoy ze chappie baybays!

______________________________________________________________

Ray ; 12:03 pm

__________________________

I couldn't leave her now. I pushed my loose hair out my face. I can't believe she's pregnant. 2 months to be exact. Jesus Christ... This is so much to take in. I wonder if Chres knows yet... He has to know, I mean he is the father... I think... I mean, she doesn't seem promiscuous...

After the doctor left the room, I just sat in one of the chairs in the room.

Thinking.

Was Chres the father?

Are there gonna be any complications?

I stopped thinking about those things and put my head in my hands.

Does she even know she's pregnant?

. .

. .

. .

. .

. (Crooked) .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

.

King Leo Headquarters; Chresanto August 12:03 PM

_____________________________________________

"Uugghh" I groaned. I don't know how the fuck she did it but she got me pinned, riding my shit like a brand new Harley Davidson. She was bouncing good and hard, as I watched her full breasts bouncing up and down, only a few inches from my face. It felt so wrong but it felt so good. My mind was caught between Louise and the addictive feeling of an orgasm. I needed this but I needed Louise, too.

She started out as another of the countless thirsty temps that slithered their way into my office. She was slightly darker than Louise, had short dark brown hair cut into a bob and was thick in all the right places. She was a little taller than Louise, a lot more feisty and strangely alluring. She removed her sunglasses. I thought Loui's grey eyes were the most beautiful but this female... her eyes were Green with flecks of black and hazel. I didn't understand how she could make me so curious, especially since I'm the master of confusion and deception. She filled the room with wonder and unanswered questions. I needed to know who she was, no bullshit.