Heat: Punishment

Heylo der lovely people!!!! 

So before I start, I want to tell everyone to check out my Editors page. 

@KayKay_mindless helps me out with this story, but she doesn't feel like she does :/ 

Anyway... GO CHECK OUT HER STORY "Deep Down Inside of Me"

I like it, so I think you guys will too :)  

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏  

Louise Carlile 8:25; King Leo Headquarters 

____________________________________________________ 

I'm 20 minutes late, because my alarm didn't break through the erotic dream I was having. It was about Chresanto and all the naughty things I wanted to do to him. When I walked out the elevator, I saw Chres standing in the door frame of his office with a stern, unreadable look on his face. I stopped in my tracks, and he motioned his finger for me to come into his office. This is the first time I had been late, so I really don't know what to expect. I walked into his office and he closed the door behind me. 

"Why were you late, Louise?" he asked standing behind me. 

"I o-over slept..." I stuttered out, feeling his body push harder against my back. Suddenly his big, muscular hands lifted me up, and sat me on the edge of his desk. He sat down in the chair infront of me and looked into my eyes, forcefully spreading my legs. 

"You know that isn't acceptable." he said sliding my black lace thong down my thighs, to my knees. 

"I-I'm sorry, Chresanto" I said, wondering what pleasures he was going to force on me now. He was looking into my eyes and his hands slowly grazed my thighs, getting closer and closer to where they meet. 

"I'm going to show you how I punish, bad girls" he smirked. He slapped my inner thigh, sending the vibration to my moistening core and opened a small secret drawer under his desk. He pulled out a light blue vibrator and my eyes grew wide. He pulled me off of his desk and turned the device on a low, pulse like setting. He slowly inserted it into my tunnel and I hissed, still slightly sore from yesterday. He then slid my underwear back up and stood at full attention. 

"Today, you will not cum, or touch yourself in any way, until I tell you you can. Until then, you are going to work as you usually would, understood?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded and slowly trotted over to my desk, to start on some paperwork I didn't get to yesterday because of the steamy sexcapades that occurred in the stalled elevator. After about a half hour, Chres called me into his office, and I struggled to move, precariously avoiding my orgasm. 

"Y-Yes, Mr. August?" I asked in a strained manner. 

"Come." He said, patting his desk. I walked over to him and sat on the desk, carefully. He slid my underwear down and off.