Heat

King Leo Headquarters; Chresanto August 8:05 AM

_____________________________________________

I watched her long, chocolate smooth legs strut from the shiny black doors of the elevator and to her desk through the large sound proof 1 way window of my office. The sexy black heels with a teal bow on the toe, made her short stature appear taller as she placed her dripping umbrella behind her desk. Her soft looking thighs, thick hips and perfectly shaped ass showed through the black pencil skirt she wore. A short sleeved, teal button down shirt fit her nicely showing off her surprisingly petite waist, which was unveiled as she took off the black coat that covered her voluptuous body, all the way to her knees. Dark brown waves of hair gently flowed down her back, teasing me with the fact that I couldn't have them wrapped tightly around my fist as I took her from the back. Sometimes I would just sit in my office and gaze at her, wondering how her tight walls would feel wrapped around me. I had been admiring her from afar for weeks now and I think its about time I make an effort to be her friend.

I quickly snapped out of my trance when a small knock echoed through my dark office. I got up from my large black leather desk chair and made my way to answer the door. Not to my surprise, there stood the woman that could make me do anything she wanted just to pleasure her. "Here you go Mr. August, your morning coffee with 2 creams, 3 sugars and a double shot of espreso." she said sweetly with a bright and genuine smile, getting my coffee exactly the way I asked her to make it since her first day on the job. "Thank you Ms. Carlile" I said taking my coffee and letting the warm feeling move down into my system. "Do you need anything else, sir?" she asked maintaining the beautiful white smile on her face. "Yes I do, in fact today will be quite busy. I need you to reschedule my 11 o'clock to 1 and move my 1:30 back to 2:30. Also, we have a large order that just came in, that I need you to make sure is running smoothly. With that said, I need you to run the the Fashion department and talk to Mr. Lopez to make sure that he has the proper design for the attire. Then I need you to get to the Graphics department and talk to Ms. Womack about how the banners, websites and merchandise are coming along, and if she asks you for help, tell her to call up to my office. And lastly stop in the garage and check on how the vehicle detailing is coming along." I said, watching her icey, yet warm blue eyes as she tapped away my command on her Ipad with an undeniably attractive look of concentration on her face. "Ok, and what would you like for lunch?" she asked looking up at me waiting for my response.

"Hmm... How about at the usual lunch time, you come back up here and we decide together" I said as warmly as possible, while also trying not to show how eagerly I awaited her conformation.

"Ok" she said smiling up at me sweetly.

"Do you have everything down?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"I believe so, do you want me to read everything back to you?"

"No, I think I can take your word for it." I chuckled slightly.

"Alright Mr. August, I'll see you at lunch" she nodded slightly as she turned and walked away. I couldn't help but stare as her hips swayed from right to left, as she walked with such poise and grace. I then came out of my trance and went back into my office to continue my paperwork and deliciously hand made coffee. I wonder if she tastes as good as this coffee...

3rd floor (fashion department) ; Louise Carlile 9:15 AM

_____________________________________________

I had just finished moving around Mr. Augusts' meetings. I would have finished 10 minutes ago, except I had to look through Mr.Augusts' busy ass schedule to find a later time that would be convenient for that irritating bastard of a client. No wonder he was so hard and conservative all the time... These people are annoying as fuck!!