Heat: Revenge

Louise Carlile 11:15; King Leo headquarters
_____________________________________________________________

I was sitting at my desk, shaking and twitching every few moments. My body was having after shocks of the torture session I just went through. I was upset and I wanted to get him back because I could still feel the vibration. He used my pleasure against me and it was the best, most horrible thing I've ever gone through. The problem with seeking revenge is that he has a meeting in 15 minutes.

I just got a great Idea...

I fixed my skirt, slid my shoes back on and unbuttoned 3 buttons on my shirt, to make my way towards his office. I knocked on the door and waited momentarily for his answer.

"Come in" he bellowed. I walked in, keeping a seductive, yet unreadable expression on my face.

"I need you... to do something for me" I said, letting the sexual energy drip off of my words as I strutted to his desk.

"And what might that be?" he asked returning my glare, instantly filling the room with a thick Heat of lust.

"Let me... Taste you..." I said kneeling infront of him. His hands gripped the arms of his chair, taming himself. I could tell in his face he was harder than diamonds and desperately wanted to fuck me till I cryed... again.

"I can't- I have a meeting" he said through gritted teeth, closing his eyes while my hands ran over the tightly pulled tent of fabric covering his crotch.

"I'll be quick... and discreet" I winked up at him, sliding under his desk, slightly changing the elevation of his chair. While I unbuckled his belt, there was a knock at his door.

"Come in" he replied in a subliminally strained voice. I heard the door open and close and feet shuffle in our direction.

"Hello Mr. August, I've heard much about you and you're wonderful company." an older, male voice filled the office.

"Likewise, Mr. Wittman" Chres breathed out, as I removed him from the most restricting barrier.

"Ya'know, you're secretary is really unprofessional, not being their to great me and all" he said sounding smug and snobbish. As soon as he said that, I removed my hands from his hardening erection, waiting for his response.

"She might be attending to some very important matters, but I assure you, Mr. Wittman... she will  be punished if she doesn't finish that important work she should be doing at this moment." he said matter of factly, sending me a message to please him.

"Good, Good"

"So, what was this... issue your associates were having with my business and it's performance?" chres asked impatientlly, right as I began to brush my hands over his bare cock. I felt his thigh tense at the sudden tuch, and could immediately tell how horny he was at this very moment. The man, who I infer to be named Mr. Wittman, started to complain that, basically, the advertisements he received were mediocre compared to what he paid for. Chres put his finger up under the table, making me stop sliding his pants down.

"First, of all Mr. Wittmam... Nothing about my company is 'Mediocre' Second, you got more than what you and your clients paid for, because we made 5,000 of our design, on top of the 10,000 you ordered in your mediocre design, and from what I heard, and the contract You signed, that says that we get half the profit from our design and ¼ from your design... we sold out all of our shirts, while you only sold about 42.3% of your design... so please tell me again how We are mediocre." Chres finished. He sounded so powerful, my juices were running down my thighs, because he never gave me my panties back. While they continued therir debate, I pulled his pants down the rest of the way. His stiffness stood at full attention, and I ran my tongue up and down the side of his shaft, earning a few drops of precum in the process. I wrapped my lips around his tip, and I could feel him throbbing. I pulled him into my mouth, sucking him as hard as I could, then releasing him, when I felt him throb faster. I stroked his thick, length as I moved my lips up and down his shaft, occasionally sucking hard and making him his. I can only imagine his face about now.

Chresanto August 11:42; King Leo headquarters
_____________________________________________________________

Fuck.

Her mouth felt so Fucking good. She was licking and sucking me so good, I couldn't concentrate on what was going on. And to make it even fucking worse, everytime I'm near my nut, she stops and licks my shit. 'I swear when this annoying ass mofo get out my office, I'm fucking this girl till she cries...'  I thought to myself. I hadn't realized it, but I had completely blacked out from our conversation, but I didn't care. I needed a quick conversation ending and a way to reschedule this meeting.

"Look, Mr. Wittman... We have worked with your company for 4 years and I don't want to lose your business, so how about you organize your exact issues with our services and come back sometime next week" I strained, holding back a tear, from Louise dangling my orgasm right out of my reach. He nodded, then reached to shake my hand. I shook his, and said "My secretary will be in touch..." as I patiently waited for him to exit my office. I waited until he was.in the elevator, before I completely lost control.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there :)

I was thinking bout finishing this, but then I was like 'Nahh...'

Anywhore... I was trying something new, in a brief section of this chappie, cuz I ran out of words for dick...lol

Lemme know how much you like it :)

Cast call coming soon... Mabey