Heat: Officially Unofficial 1

Let's take a turn for the worse, shall we?

:D

___________________________________________________________

"I was up so high, lookin' down at the sky, don't let me fall..."

Louise Carlile 8:05㏂; King Leo Headquarters
_____________________________________________________________

The melancholy of the holidays has really been taking a toll on me. I'm just not happy and I hate it.

Chres gave everyone the week off along with New Years to go celebrate with their family and friends and to go to visit his family. He asked if I wanted to come with him but, I didn't want to intrude on his family. I rode with him down to the airport and he told me all about his family. He even had a photo album of all his family and close friends from back home. He smiled while he told me about his sister and his mother and father. He was so excited about visiting his family it made me genuinely happy.

A few hours after he left however I was drifting back to my old ways.

Shortly after I locked up the office I made my way to the garage I got in my car and threw my purse in the back seat. I started my car and on the way home, I stopped to get gas. When I reached in the back seat to get my wallet out of my purse, I realized I left my wallet at home so I reached into the glove box to look for my change pouch. I pulled out the pouch but a long forgotten about, half bottle of whiskey fell out. I told myself I wouldn't drink it... I've been sober for 3 years and I was proud of myself. I went and filled up my car and drove home, occasionally glancing at the tantalizing liquid of bitter sweet pleasure. My eyes began to water, smearing my eye liner. I thought about all the time I spent without the burn of the sweet nectar running down my throat. I pushed hard on the gas and sped all the way home, grabbing my pocketbook out of the back seat and running to the door as fast as these pumps would carry me. As I push through the front door my pocket book hit the ground and I jogged down the steps, into my basement.

The wine cellar

Before I went to rehab, my best friend locked every ounce of alcohol she found in my house inside a steel caged room. The previous owners of my house had alot of dogs so the cage was stronger than I expected. I beat the cage with a sledge hammer I found under my steps. I made a decent sized dent in the cage but I couldn't get through. I was losing stamina and I needed the relief. I started to break down and I threw the hammer across the room and grabbed hand fulls of my hair. I was pacing the room trying to figure out how I was going to get through that damn door. Then I just sat down and gave up. I was so disappointed in myself. I couldn't believe I was resorting to my old ways.
"What's wrong with me?" I wondered out loud. I was so proud of how far I've come, then I throw it all out the window with this near relapse.

I trudged up the stairs, through the livingroom and up to my room. I needed someone to talk to and I thought Chres might help me out...

I dialed the number and after a few rings, he answered
"One sec Ma, Hey Loui" he said cheerfully, oozing happiness through the phone. I sniffled and wearily replied.
"Hey Babe, How are things?"
"Everything is great! All the family is here and they were all so excited to see me especially since I haven't seen them in 5 years, ya'know, tryna build up the company and stuff... how are things with you?"
"Umm, things could be better... I was actually wondering if you could come back a little early? I really need the company right about now" I said solemnly, hoping for a yes.
"Well I did invite you to come with me... I'm not missing out on my rare family time that I get once, mabey twice every couple years" He said getting serious all of a sudden.
"Well... I didn't mean to-"
"I just finished telling you how much fun I was having too... Did you even listen to what I said?"
"I did, but I almost-"
"I really can't believe you're being so selfish... I asked you how many times to come with me? But nooo, you would feel 'out of place' even though I told you repeatedly that I knew my family would be so happy to meet you"
"I-I'm sorry..." I squeaked out before hanging up the phone. I can't believe he just yelled at me like that... like I wanted to rip him from his family. He didn't even listen to my reason!

I was furious. I couldn't believe he called me selfish, but he didn't even listen to why I called. I ran down to the basement, grabbed the hammer and smashed away my anger onto that unbreakable fence.

Hot, angry tears and beads of sweat rushed down my face as I smashed and bashed the padlock on the gate until it finally crashed to the ground.

I dropped the hammer and ripped the door open, rushing in and immediately grabbing the dark bottle of Golden Vodka. I twisted the cap off the bottle and let the liquid burn my throat in the sweet beginning of my demise...

Rayan Lopez  9:16am ; Fashion Department
_____________________________________________________________

I was drawing a few sketches of some new ideas for investors, when My phone rang.

"He-"

"Louise is missing, I need you to go by her house and see if she's alright" he said sternly as he hung up the phone. Well, how the hell does he expect me to ge-...

He just texted me the address...

...

"Louise?... Louiiiiseee!!!!!!" I repeated over and over as I walked through her house. It smelled like Henesy, Citrus Ciroc, Marllow and a lot of heavy vodka and whisky. I had no idea she was that type of person...

I roamed her entire house from top to bottom. I noticed the phone on her bed, along side a bunch of make up smeared tissue ans her purse, that was thrown carelessly on the floor, spilling it's contents. Besides those few little details her house was spotless and I do mean spotless. She was always so neat and organized at work so I knew something was wrong. In the kitchen, near the back patio doors, another door was cracked, slightly open. When I opened the door completely, a dim light showed deeper into the basement. I walked Down the stairs, admiring her basement and as I got deeper and deeper into it, things got weirder and weirder. I found one of her shoes, a smashed bottle of Grey Goose, a spilled bottle of patrone and 3 empty bottles of Citrus Ciroc, that from what I could see spilled onto the floor and when I got all the way back, a passed out Louise sitting on the ground, clutching a bottle of golden whiskey. I ran to her and checked her pulse and my worst fear was realized.

She didn't have one.

________________________________________________________

Hey there!!!!

This was slightly rushed...

Do yall hate me?

Was Chresanto right to treat her that way?

Was Louise being selfish, asking Chres to leave his family early, even after he told her how happy he was?

Vote & Comment