Heat: Férina Forever

Writers block is a bitch...

Ray

"Ah fuck! You're- Ah! It hurts!! It hurts!!" she screamed loudly, crying slightly.
"I'm not stopping, until you say it" I said, holding her down, tickling her on my bed.
"You're better-than meee... At video games!!" She said laughing and crying and gasping for air.
"Nope, try again" I smiled, continuing my assault.
"You're better than me at everything!" She squeaked out, gasping for air once I stopped tickling her. She was finally out of the hospital and soon she was gonna have to go back for her kindey operation. It was scheduled for next week but we were gonna go visit Brian tomorrow. Louise has been tryna make him happy and I think it's great that she's making his last few months pleasant. We had a scare a week before Loui got out of the hospital. Brian went into a coma but came back a couple days later. I was afraid for Louise's life but I don't even think that she realized that if they lost Brian, that meant that she was probably gonna lose the baby and her own life. We've been playing video games and sleeping and just chillin ever since I got her into my house. And it isn't even that awkward because she's like a roomate... that im getting more and more attracted to... She has her own room right across the hall from mine and we each have our own bathroom.

"Hey, Ray..." she said looking up from her half eaten peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sandwich.
"Hmm?" I replied after taking a bite.
"I feel like I've been mooching off of you these past 2 weeks... I feel bad that since I'm not going back to work for Chresanto and I can't help with the bills and I'm basically just taking half of all of your stuff and I swear I'll pay you back as soon-"
"Louise, relax... You aren't mooching off of me at all." I laughed slightly. "I actually want to help you... you aren't a burden or anything at all. I know that if I ever needed help, then you wouldn't hesitate to help me so I just figure, you know... I'd be a good friend to you." I smiled. She smiled back at me. "Thanks Ray" she smiled warmly.

~~~

"Loui..." I said, poking her face. "Loooouuuuuiiiii" I poked her nose.
'"What Ray...it's too early" she groned turning over.
"But i wanna go to the beach..." I wined. She rolled over facing me, her eyes in slits. She reached her arms up to me.
"Only if you carry me." She smirked sleepily. I shook my head at her.
"Fiiiinneeeee." I groaned playfully. I acted like I was going to pick her up, but instead i jumped ontop of her and rested my head on her chest.
"Ugh Ray!! You're heavy!! You're crushing mee" she squeaked in her morning voice.
"I think I changed my mind... I think we should stay in bed all day" I smiled snuggling up against her back.
"Noooo beeeeeaaaachh" She growled at me trying to get from under me. After squirming for a few minutes she stoped and took a deeo breath. She sighed heaviy and then fought hard against me and tan into the bathroom.

"AHHAAA I WIINN"

My god she's so amazing...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Férina Forever

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Your love, Your love, Your love...
Got me high,
Right now.

You classy but nasty girl I know...
I can't lie, No I won't lie.