Heat: The next level

Hey guys!!!  Just a quick update and I know, it could be longer, but The next chappie SHOULD be longer... no promises but Ill try.

Enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louise Carlile 9:52㏂; King Leo Headquarters
_____________________________________________________________

He was standing infront of me, holding me up against the wall, our foreheads pressed together as we came down from our final orgasms of this round.

"That was--really good" he breathlessly said as he glared into my eyes.

"Uh-huh" I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me with slightly hooded eyes and leaned in and delivered small kisses to my lips, cheek, neck and finally collar bone. He was arousing me again, but we don't have enough time to... embrace again.

     You see, Breunna invited me to a little get together her and 2 of her friends were having. We all talked happily like we've know eachother for years- well almost all of us. This one girl um... Zonnique had a serious attitude with me for some reason. But I think it's odd how it didn't come out until after Breunna asked me about Chres. I told her we were close, but we didn't have anything official so I couldn't say exactly, then out of the blue Bajah, her pink haired friend, asked "So is that D as good as it looks?" all of their eyes immediately looked at me.

I had my mouth hanging open and then they continued the conversation as if I wasn't there. "Girl you already know she getting dicked down everyday, 3 times a day" Breunna laughed nudging my shoulder.

In my head I was thinking '7...Seven times a day.'

In the midst of my nervous laughter and suspicious glances around the room, Blue Bird, I mean The Blue Bitch ... Zonnique said "Haha, please she's lucky if he even looks at her that way".

Now Im not one to take shit too serious but every time she got the mother fucking chance she would take little shots at me. I never said anything back because if I did, a new species of bird I just discovered might get a little salty.

Longer story short, Breunna said me and Chresantos' relationship is based off of physical attraction and that we can't go two weeks without sex. I took it as a challenge so as of now, there are only 5 minutes left before our two weeks start.

He continued kissing my neck and the sexual energy building between us made me move my hips around, desperate for some- any kind of friction.

"Baby, I wanna just tear you apart... I wanna fuck at every possible position until we both can't move" he grumbled lowly into my ear, occasionally nibbling on my ear lobe.

"I want you screaming until you lose your voice... until you can't take my love anymore" he let out in a breathy sigh, leaving my hot skin tingling with the cool sensation of his icy breath.

"I want you to call out my name, like I'm a mile away while I fuck your body to tears" he whispered sliding back into me.

"Ba-Baby... we only uhh...." I struggled to finish my sentence because he was stroking inside of me. He wasn't goin hard or fast like he usually does, but slow and precise, massaging my g spot.

"thr-...thr... uhh" I couldn't get my words out. I couldn't take it... he was hitting the perfect spot everytime he went in and pulled back out.

"...chres..." I whimpered as my orgasm started to take full effect. A tear rolled down my cheak and my muscles tightened. He continued pumping, picking up his pase. He groaned a deep throat filled groan and I knew he was close. I glanced at the clock and I was shocked, we only had 1 minute left.

"One- minute... left" I pushed out of my mouth. At first he didn't react but soon his thrusts increased drastically in speed. He pinned me against the wall amd went as fast as he has shown me in the month we've been "together".

"Ahhh Uhh-hu... 30... se-conds" I moaned. He kept going and going...

5....
4...
3..
2.

He released into the condom and groanded loudly, his head flying back and the muscles in his arms and chest tightening. He looked back at me and a single tear dripped down his reddened face.

"Be mine"

________________________________________________________________

Hey there lonely girl...
Did you have to tell your friends about the way I got you screaming...