Chapter Fourteen

I didn't have the strength to tell him to stop. He sliced the knife across his palm and groaned when he squeezed his hand. His blood dropped onto the Grimoire that Bonnie was holding, she then did the same and handed the knife to Klaus. He was really weak and he needed a drink, and when he sliced his hand I could see him going fainter. "Salentium, divenrecio, aquisodoret, mughteraydsert." Suddenly my wound began to heal but I still felt empty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She had still lost so much blood. I offered her mine but she shook her head, knowing I was weak. I handed her a blood bag and I urged her to drink it. She pulled a face as she gagged and gulped it down.

"Oh thank God, how are you Kass?" I stared at him, I had heard everything. "Im fine thanks Bon, Nik...and dad!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe she had heard that I was her father. I held her hand and sat beside her.

"The only reason I sent you to live with your real uncle was to keep you away from this. I didn't want you to get hurt, I am so sorry, Kass."

"I forgive you" she held me and it felt so right, she was my daughter and I loved her. It had hurt so much to watch my brother take her and drive away from us. She was all grown up now, and I was proud.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so glad you are better my love" I kissed her and walked over to Ric.

"Can I have a word, look I know you probably think I am the last person you want to be with your daughter, but may I ask her hand in marrige."

"Look, if I say yes its only because you make her happy, but if you ever hurt her, I will hunt you down." He sighed and nodded and I approached Kass and took her home. I left her to sleep as I packed up her stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to see Nik packing my stuff. "What are you doing?"

"It's a suprise my love." I laughed at him, he was so perfect. I got dressed and I jumped on his back.

"Hold on my love!" I closed my eyes as the air slapped my face, we where going so fast. When I opened my eyes I realised where I was. I WAS IN ENGLAND!!

"Thank you thank you thank you!!!"

I hugged him as he spun me around. He took me hand and led me through a forest. There in the middle was a picnic. It was so romantic. In a tree I saw the words K loves K.

"This was our home wasn't it" he nodded and I laughed.

Life was so perfect with him. We ate chocolate strawberries and drank champagne, then he carried me to a beach, he pointed at the sun it was so beautiful, then I turned around and he was down on one knee!