Chapter Three

I was shocked at his outburst but he hadn't meant it. I ran after him, but he wasn't there.

I ran into his hut to find some drawings on the floor. They where beautiful and I didn't mean to pry but I was curious. I flicked through them and gasped as I noticed that most of them were of me. They where beautiful drawings, he really had a talent. Then it dawned on me that no-one had told me how I survived, the last thing I remeber was collapsing in Niks arm. I had to find him.

I ran around the village not caring what people thought of me. "Nik!" I screamed. I heard a rustling in the bushes. I knew it was stupid of me but if it was Nik, I had to find him so I entered the forest. There was Nik holding a wooden stake to his heart. "No, Nik don't do it please!" He looked at me with shock and anger.

"What are you doing here! I told you to stay away."

"I don't care what you say, you can't keep pushing me away like this. You're mine and I'm yours. I've refused to marry Olivier, sending me to him will give me a life of hell and I know it's not what you want. Tell me you love me and I will stay. Please Nik."

His hand lowered, still clutching the stake. He paused for a moment before looking up at me with tear-filled eyes.

"I love you."

"Hand me the stake Nik, you haven't thought this through." I pleaded

"I...I can't..I hurt you!"

"And if you kill yourself that will hurt me even more, please I beg of you!"

He dropped the weapon and I ran into a cuddle with him. "Don't ever do that again Nik, not ever."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was nearly eighteen. How could I tell her that she would die?

I just couldn't, and so I made sure that her last night on earth was perfect. I made her a picnic under the stars before stating to cry silently.

"What's wrong my love?" She was worried.

I told her nothing, before leaving for a moment and begging the witches to help her. They did their best I suppose but it wasn't good enough for me.

They placed a spell onto her which would make sure she was reborn onto the earth once more. But she wouldn't remember me or anything about her past life. It would be like our love never happened.

I held her hand as I watched her drift to sleep beside me, knowing she would never wake up. "Farewell my love we shall meet again, I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead.