Heart nuisance (Janoskians fanfic- Jai Brooks)

Hey guys,

Im really fond of writting fanfics so, I decided to write this one :) If you dont know who the Janoskians are, you actually have to watch them. they are amazing and they will make you piss your pants from laughing , no joke :)

okay I hope you like it. Im not really good with my spelling and grammar so bare with me.

EM'S PO.V

Its not everyday that you have to go to you're Aunty 20th Anniversary in Melbourne. My mum says its a very special occassion and I guess it is. My uncle Cage and Aunty May, got married when they were 20. They were childhood sweethearts, and they couldnt wait any longer to get married so, when my Auny turned 20 , Uncle cage proposed to her. I think its quite romantic and reasonable.

If you love someone, why wait?

My mum chose a special dress for me. Im not the type to dress up, but this was special. The dress was green, like my eyes. My mum named me 'Emerald', because of my eyes and because the gem Emerald was the birthstone for May. Still, I dont like the name so ,I just make people call me Em. Its a lot shorter, and a lot better.

We were staying Melbourne for two weeks. Tomorrow was the anniversary but, mum decided she wanted to spend some quality time with her sister and, I should spend some quality time with my cousins. One of them was 7 and the other one was 9. Both boys and active and annoying but you cant help but love them.

"Em, were here" My dad's soft voice tore me from my deep thoughts. You know when you're in the car, and you just look out of the window, and just think? You forget about everything. I loved those moments but this one just ended unfortunately.

I hopped out of the car, to see My Uncle Cage opening the door with his arms wide open ready to give anyone a hug. I guess, that would be me right now since, im in the middle of the walkway to his magnificent house. I gave him a hug and he patted my shoulder

"You've grown up so much from last year, Emmy!" He said looking at me. I loved my Uncle Cage. He was very let lose, and layed back. Aunty May was the complete opposite though, she was organized and up-tight...thats what made them a great couple. They kept each other balanced.

Aunty May soon came out of the house, and greeted me with her warm kisses on my cheek, telling me how beautiful I looked. I doubt that. I just came out of the plane, with my hair in a bun, and my cheeks were probably red from leaning on the side of the car. Infact, I probably look like death right now.She told me that tomorrow, we were going to celebrate in the middle of the city, where there was a park. That was were uncle Cage proposed to her . Wow. I hoped one day I would be as happy as them.

We entered the big house that My Uncle and Aunty worked their butts off for. It was a glorious house that  Three stories . It was big, and super modern and classy. Marcus, my little 7 year old cousin led me to my bedroom. He offered to drag my luggage around which I thought was pretty cute so I let him. He was having bit of trouble but he stilll insested. He was going to be a lady's man when he's older.

"Here ya go!" He chirped opening the door me. I smiled at him. It was the middle of the night, and we took a pretty late flight so, I felt a little bit dead.

"Why , thankyou" I gave him a little curtsy , he chuckled and ran away. My bedroom was spectacular. It had an amazing view and my bed here probably took half the size of my bedroom at home. I even had my own bathroom and walk in wardrobe.

Now it was time to rest before I die of exhaustion. I love to sleep. It was the time of day that you dont have to do anything however, tomorrow is going to be full on.

THE NEXT DAY :)

"Wake up, Em!" I felt little hands shaking me. My eyes lazily opened. Damn. I still want to sleep.