Shadows Reborn

Note:

We meet again.

Official sequel to Shadow Master.

I HIGHLY suggest reading Shadow Master if you haven't read it. Because you'll understand next to nothing if you do read this first. Oh, and thank you anyway for opening this book. =P

Dedicated to VioArco for her role in the making of this cover. Thank you, Violet. =)

Two years passed.

Two years after the Strife of Shadows destroyed their home.
Two years after the deaths of many had scarred the Shadow Master beyond belief.
Two years after Althalos was crowned Shadow Master of a near extinct guild.
Two years after Ayleth's kidnapping, further exacerbating Althalos's state.
Two years after Althalos nearly killed the great wyvern Thorodan in a frenzy.

The survivors of the raid hid in the gloomy forests, resting and gathering strength. But depression, and fury clung to Althalos at every single moment, and it tore his mind and heart out that numerous people had died to protect him because of his incompetency. Katelyn, Alianor, the dragon Miasmador, Fendrel, and even Justin had tried to get the Shadow Master of the extinct Silent Ones to get out of his shell, but to no extent did he do so.

But another meeting with the Lord of Shadowy Death in a dream changed all of it.

What was once a gloomy and depressed Althalos was now a vengeful one.

Armed with gifts from the Lord of Shadowy Death, the Champion of Merec himself and his companions have sworn to destroy the Shades of Death at all costs. Such vengeance spurred a young girl to even begin her training as a walker of darkness, in spite of her age.

The Silent Ones are gone. Dead. Nonexistent.

And yet now...

Now, the shadows themselves have arisen, lurking, plotting, and killing. The shadows never die, they merely flow back to the Void that created it all.

Now, the shadows themselves are on the prowl...

But like all things, vengeance comes with a price. It always does. It never comes free of charge.

But will they be willing to pay it? Whatever the cost?

WARNING- GRAPHIC SCENES AND OBSCENE LANGUAGE ARE SHOWN HERE

(PICTURE- NOT MINE)