ILY

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Cheered the class. Apparently Adrien had to kiss Marinette. Marinette didn't like the idea and Adrien didn't like to kiss in public. Chloe watched, she was laughing so hard. The only reason she wasn't jealous any longer was because she fell for Nathaniel. "Adrien. . . DON'T YOU DARE." Said Marinette, firmly. "It was a dare Marinette. I have to do it or else people will think that I'm a scaredy cat!" Whined Adrien. "I'm not doing anything of this sor--" Marinette was cut off by his lips touching hers! She immediately broke away and scrunched up here nose is disgust! "Ooh~" Ooh-ed the class. "Oh shut up. . . " Said Adrien as he turned away from Marinette. Marinette's face was as red as a tomato. "What the hell Adrien!?" Yelled Marinette. "Sorry. . . Not sorry!" He smiled. "Oh that's it!" She ran after him. The class laughed as Marinette chased Adrien. They ran off towards the beach area. It was dark and  the moon's reflection was shown in the water. They stopped once Marinette got tired of chasing him. She panted as she sat down on the sandy shore. "Tired already?" Teased Adrien. "Yes. . ." Said Marinette, the moment she stopped panting. "Clearly you haven't heard of sarcasm." He stated as he sat down next to her. "Why'd you kiss me? I already told you, I don't wanna be kissed." She said as she stared at the water, blankly. "Oh come on." He looked at her and rolled his eyes. "Adrien?" She asked as she looked at him. "Yes?" He asked. "Okay." She smiled. She got up and left, leaving him dumbfounded. "What in the. . .?" He trailed off.

Marinette had returned to where her class was sitting. "So how'd it go?" Asked Chloe as she nudged Marinette. "Oh. . . Umm. . . It- I don't know. . ." She said as she turned around and looked at the waves crashing against the sand. She then saw a figure walking across the shore line. Alya simply looked at Marinette and gave a her a devious smile. Chloe did so too. "I'm telling you! Nothing happened!" She defended. "Yeah, totally!" Said Chloe. Alya grinned at Marinette and then as Chloe. "You like Adrien, don't you?" Whispered Alya into Marinette's ear. "Wha. . ?! No!" She yelled as she blushed. "First off, Alya, you're bad at whispering and second, Marinette, Alya is right!" Said Chloe as she smiled and then squealed of excitement! Marinette rolled her eyes and stood up. She went over to her cabin and saw Adrien sitting on his bed, squishing his sock. Water was pouring out of the sock. "What happened?" Asked Marinette. "Waves." He replied, too busy to notice who was talking. "Ahem! Ahem!" She coughed, grasping his attention. He looked up at the bluenette. "Oh hi!" He greeted, awkwardly. "Yeah, hi." She mocked. She lay down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. She sighed. "Did you know why I said okay?" She asked, still staring at the ceiling. "No?" He replied. "Because I had accepted it. I had realized. How could I be so blind?" She asked herself as she sat up straight, as if she had realized something. Adrien still stared at her in confusion. He put the sock down and walked over to her, the wooden floor creaking with each step he took. "What did you mean by 'okay'?" He asked. She sighed and decided to tell him the truth. "I - I had realized my feelings towards you. . ." She said as she blushed. "You like me. . ?" He mumbled. She stayed silent. "I'll take your silence as a 'yes'." He said. "No." She said as she turned around. She brought her face closer to his. His eyes widened and he began blushing. He stared into her deep bluebell eyes once more. "I don't like you," she began. "I love you. . ." She finished.