Guys...?

Guys. This is not a chapter but it is something important that I would suggest you read through.

My cat died today. Her name was Mushroom. I found her at school, stuck in a pipe, in seventh grade. Then I took her home, fed her, gave her water, etc. I was basically her mom. And today when I came back to my house,from my grandmother's house, I saw her sitting on my piano. I pet her and then left. Little did I know that this would be the last time I would ever get to see her alive.

After about an hour, I realized that my school bag was still left in the car so I went to go and get it.

The second I opened the door, I didn't even have to think twice about who this kitty belonged to. She was mine and I knew it.

I ran back inside and began to cry and scream, I was so horrified. She was soaked in blood. The road was covered in her blood. A car ran over Mushroom probably few minutes before I came out. Her rib cage was broken which meant her lungs and her heart were crushed. For a thirteen year old girl this is something that might take several years to get over. But I'll still update. But not now. . . I didn't think that this day would come, but it did. So, I wont be updating for a while. I need to get over this shock. I cried a lot. Thank you for reading. . .

~Astrid Zias