Leaving but where do I go?

Adrien was packing up his things. He was so angry, hurt and frustrated. He knew that he would not be able to handle it if he lived with his father any longer. He then tripped over a pair of shoes and hit his nose. He rubbed his nose and tears began to form out of pain but he didn't let them leave his eyes. He still had his white hoodie and jeans, with blood stains, on. He zipped up his suit case and and left his room. Pulling the suitcase down the stairs, tears began to fall as the exit was coming closer.

He put his hand on the door handle, pulled it down and opened the door. He was now leaving his house. But before he could leave, his little kitten was thrown at him. He caught Plagg and looked up at the stairs. His father showed emotion for once. He had furrowed eyebrows and an unpleased look written all over his face. "Just remember Adrien. You are the one leaving, which means. . . That if anything happens to you then that's your problem. I'm actually glad that you're leaving," He said as his eyebrows went back to normal. "You were only a mere memory of your mother. I hated you so much when you were a child but I did this for Emma." He finished. Adrien's mouth hung open. He felt so hurt. And his father. . . Had used her name for once. . . Adrien held Plagg in one of his hands and in the other, he had his suitcase. He immediately left after his father said that. Tears were streaming down Adrien's face. He didn't even close the door behind him. He ran out of the gate stopped, not knowing where to go. . .