Forgetting The Bag

Adrien and Nino saw Marinette, Alya and Chloe talking with each other, as if they were having a mini meeting. The boys walked over to Marinette, Alya and Chloe. "Hey guys!" They greeted. The girls looked at Adrien and Nino. "What?" They asked, as if they wanted to be rid of them. "What are you guys talking about?" The boys asked in unison. "Well," Alya began. "Yes?" Asked the boys. "Lila snuck into our cabin and I saw her, so then I followed her. But when I reached the cabin, she got out. I have no clue what she did in there." Said Alya as she looked at Nino. "Well then we should probably go and take a look!" Said Nino as he took Alya by her hand and led her out of the salty water. Adrien, Marinette and Chloe followed Alya and Nino towards the cabin.

Nino opened the door to the cabin and took a look inside. Nothing seemed to have changed. "Nothing happened." He stated. Alya peeked inside and then walked in, a bit more relaxed. "That's strange." She said as she turned around and faced Chloe, Marinette and Adrien. Chloe tilted her head in confusion and her high pony tail tilted to the side too. "Indeed it is." She mumbled. Marinette looked over Adrien's shoulder. She was behind him. He was too tall and Chloe was standing next to Adrien, so she couldn't see much, since she was short. "Adrien. Can you move please?" Asked Marinette. "Sure." He replied as her shifted over to his left. "You're so short." He smiled at her, as if he were teasing her. She shrugged and brushed it off. 

"Looks the same." Said Marinette, bluntly. "But I know she did something in there!" Said Alya as her hands curled into fists. "Alya, I don't think she did anything. . ." Said Nino. "SHE WOULDNT JUST WALK IN AND WALK OUT!" Yelled Alya out of anger. Why weren't her friends feeling worried at all? Did they not believe her? "Guys, if you don't believe me, then just say so." Said Alya. Marinette placed her hand on Alya's shoulder from behind. "Alya. I know you too well. You'd never lie. And most of the time, you are right about things. So, I do believe you. But we don't know what she did. She is really sneaky. Chloe knows her well enough to know that Lila wouldn't make it obvious." Said Marinette. Alya turned around to face Marinette and Chloe. Chloe nodded in agreement to Marinette's statement. "She's right. Lila would always do something big but she would make sure that her victim doesn't notice it. That's simply the way she plays. At first I tried to get her out of bullying when we were younger but after a while. . . I joined her." She said and then sighed. Marinette turned to Chloe with a bit of sadness in her eyes, feeling sorry for Chloe. But Chloe brushed it off and walked in. Adrien and Marinette followed. 

After everyone was inside, they closed the door and began looking around. Drawers, dressers, closets, etc. Were checked. But no avail. They found nothing different. Sadly, everyone forgot to check their bags. So, the oil bottle was left in Chloe's bag and she didn't even know it!

Marinette had gotten herself and Chloe into a mess! Marinette did not think of the consequences, even though her heart was in the right place. . .

GUYS! I HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST ANNOUNCMENTS EVER:

1. I have exams the after tomorrow. (Math and English) The hell begins.

2. I performed at a piano concert today.

3. After this summer break, we might move to another country. In that apartment there is no wifi! So I'll have to find one way or another to finish up the book. (I feel like it's annoying you guys because I'm stretching it.) 

I currently live in Qatar, you may or may not have heard of it. Its having a few problems right now. So, we'll be moving to my home land, Kazakhstan.