Breaking Point

Day 6:
When Lance woke up he felt a flood of emotions.

It was like every feeling Lance had felt, all the sadness, the anger, and any other emotion he had ever experienced had come to a peak.

Tears once again made their way down his cheeks, flowing down like an endless waterfall.

He missed his team, he missed his family, he missed having a home.
Deep down, he wondered if he would ever have a 'home' again.
Somehow, he doubted it.
______________________________________
"Any luck Pidge?"
A small shadow moved, revealing the only illuminated part of a small figure, shrouded in (almost) complete darkness. Her face (lit up only by the light of a small laptop resting on her knees) was grim.

She gave out a small annoyed sigh.

"No luck yet Kieth. How could he have completely disappeared!? I've tried tracking him through Blue, but his location is constantly moving! I'm- I'm scared for him, Kieth. Lance could be out there right now, suffering, and I cant help him!" She looked up at Keith, small tears now trailing down her cheeks. "I'll never forgive myself if I don't- if I can't find him. Keith, we have to find him. We will w-won't we?"

Keith let out a sigh as well, before joining the younger paladin on the floor.
"I know how you feel Pidge, we're all just not the same without Lance. I know Hunk and Coran miss him too, you and I both know that they cook random space goo recipes in the middle of the night- specifically Lance's favorites. Then there's Allura and Shiro- who are no doubt beating themselves up over 'this whole thing being their fault'. We'll find him Pidge, I know we can. Speaking of finding him, you need any help?"

Pidge gave him a tiny smile.
"Let's get to work. We got a long night ahead of us."
______________________________________
The door to Lance's cell was suddenly thrust open. Lance quickly rubbed his face free of tears and put on a fake smile.

"Back so soon? Come to beat me up again haven't you-"
"Shut up."

Lance was about to retort before the intruder threw down a tray of food at his feet, and Lance's expression immediately softened.
"Why hello Mr. Commander dude, my favorite Galra meanie. What have you brought for me today, fine sir?"

The Commander let out a small snort.

"Why I'm so surprised! Not one but two whole rolls of bread this time. You must be really warming up to me huh?" Lance said smugly.

"You wish. I just had a calm conversation with Hagger, suggesting we don't let you starve to death. However I did bring you this." He held up a small ice pack. "You might need it, you're a bit bruised."

Lance hummed. "The attitude- not needed. I will however except your gift of ice- I'm afraid my nose is stinging in unfathomable pain."

The Commander let out another snort.
"Yeah yeah. Eat up, and if you could, hide that ice pack from the others. I would prefer they don't  think I'm helping the poor pathetic human."

Lance gave a small laugh
"Why of course, my dear favorite Galra alien. See you next time."

With that, the Commander gave the door a final slam for good measure.

Lance was a bit confused. It was almost as if not every alien on ship was out to kill him? Well anyone bearing bread has to be a good guy, even if said guy had purple skin and the name of "The Commander".

As Lance devoured his small amount of food, he noticed that a bit of hope had reignited in his chest. It wasn't big, but it was there.
And Lance would take whatever he could get.
______________________________________
There was a single room, all black in color, the only decoration being the three occupied chairs which were conveniently placed in the middle of said room.

A booming voice began. "He spent a good 2 hours with me." He barked out a laugh. " fell unconscious- almost dead like- after about twenty minutes though. You were right Hagger, he is pathetically weak."

Hagger let out a laugh as well.
"Of course General, he's about as weak as they come." She paused turning to look at the only other occupant in the room before continuing on. "Really Zarkon, are you sure we can't just put him out of his misery already?"

Zarkon stood up angrily, peering down at the alien witch below him.
"You were given orders to break him, hurt him all you want- make him plead for death if you wish- just to gather information. We need him- for now. As soon as his miserably inadequate excuse of a team shows up to join the party, he's all yours.

Hagger grinned from ear to ear.
"I'll certainly be looking forward to that."
_______________________________________
(A/N)- okay guys I'msorryimsorryimsorry for not updating. It's my summer break and I have had loads of time to write- but sadly I am a procrastinator. Not to mention I have HUGE amounts of writers block. I'm not really proud of this chapter- but I had to give you all something.
Anywhoooo please vote, comment and tell me what you thought!
Seeee ya guys next time (hopefully soon)
And sorry again for this chapter :(((
-witch_demigod_runner