Pilot

Day 0:
"Alright everyone, pull back! I'm making a wormhole to somewhere safe, hurry up and meet me in the castle!"

Lance sighed, narrowly missing a hit from the Galra fleet. While it was true- they did need to leave (preferably alive)- Lance wasn't ready to just accept defeat. In his opinion, they were just getting more and more cautious with these fights, and if they kept backing down, they'd never win.

Nonetheless Lance did pull back, aiming for the large wormhole in the sky that Allura had created. Well he did, before he heard the shouting in his helmet.

"Guys! Uhhh little help here?"
It was Keith, Lance knew. He glanced over at the Red Lion who happened to be surrounded by 4 Galra ships.

Hero Lance will come to save the day Lance thought with a smirk, before flying (Walking? Swimming? How do space lions even work??) over to the distressed mullethead. After all, it would open up the perfect opportunity to boast about his 'heroic save' later.

Lance, the ever-so-clever-distracter, guided Blue into a triple flip in midair (like the showoff he is)- finally coming to a land on one of the Galra's ships, effectively destroying it.

One down, three to go.

"Hey Keith! Care to help me take down the last of these monsters? Keith..."
Keith was no longer there, but in his place another Galra ship.

"Thanks for all the help you good for nothing piece of trash paladin." Lance muttered.

That's when Lance went completely mental. Shooting randomly at the remaining ships, all the while getting more and more surrounded. He didn't even realize that the rest of his so called 'team' had already made it safely through the wormhole- the one that was already closing up.

"Guys! GUYS! Some help here please??" He shouted into his helmet before looking up.

The wormhole was gone, along with his friends. Lance was completely alone, in the middle of hundreds of Galra fleet.

Boy was he so dead.
At the time, he didn't know how right he was.
________________________________________

Using Lance's distraction, Keith ran like hell to the already disappearing wormhole, not stopping his movement until he was safely inside it.

"Th-thanks Lance. That was a close one."
...
Where was the bragging response Keith had grown to expect?

"Lance? Lance! Where the heck did you-"
Through the closing of the wormhole, Keith saw Lance and Blue completely surrounded.

Keith saw the ships slowly closing in on his (slightly annoying) friend.
Keith saw the Galra moving towards their main ship, all the while taking the Blue Lion with them.
Keith saw that Lance was gone. Kidnapped. In the hands of the Galra.
Keith's heart broke at the shouting that had managed to come through from his helmet, the shouts that belonged to Lance. The shouts for help, the pleas for the Galra to let him go.
Keith was left with sorrow when Lance was completely out of sight, leaving him to the mercy of the Galra.
And there was nothing that he could do to help him.
_____________________________________
A/N- What'sssss up guys! Welcome to the first chapter, or more like the prologue (pilot) of Damaged Beyond Repair. Hope you liked  it :))
Comment, Star (ha I have no clue what it's actually called sooo), and tell me what you think!
Oh also I'm sooo sorry that it was rushed! I got the idea for the story in my head and just had to write about it, so it's kind of rough.
Anywayyy see ya guys next time for some langst!
-witch_demigod_runner