chapter19

Chapter 19 part II of 18

“Yummy,” I moaned taking another bite into the chocolate chip pancakes I sighed as it went down my throat.
“Its so Yummy,” I squealed squirming in excitement and leaned over giving Blake a quick kiss as he chuckled.
“I’m glad you like it,” I nodded and opened my mouth letting him put apiece in. My toes curled up as I moaned once more.
“Yours taste even better,” I moaned out he chucked and kissed my nose while telling me to finish up.
“I’m working out today,” I inform him shoveling the rest of my food into my mouth. Ashley says I’m allowed to start with the basics today.
“That’s great, but don’t tire yourself out too much,” I gave him a thumbs up fully understanding. We’re supposed to hang out today and I want to be awake when we do. I think he’s taking me out. I’m hoping we can go to that food place again, but he won’t tell me.
“Can I know now?” I asked grinning at him as he shook his head telling me no.
“Just wait,” I sighed I hate waiting and I hate surprises, well I like surprises, but only on my birthday and Christmas. “But I really hate waiting,” I muttered fluttering my eyes, he gave me a hesitant look before slowly standing up and leaving out the kitchen quickly. I pouted well there goes my plan to coerce him into telling me and now I’m lonely.
“Thomas or Ashley, anyone of you will do,” I called out I swung my legs back and forth waiting until I felt one them on the way. I grinned and shoveled back into my food, just as Thomas rounded the corner with that look he gets when him and Ashley have been alone for a long time.
“Hello,” I chirped while patting the seat next to me.
“What do you need Angel,” he asked sighing. I giggled and kissed his cheek.
“I need you to read Blake’s head and tell me where he’s taking me and I need you to check on my patient,” I stated quietly while looking around I needed to check on Chris. I haven’t seen him since the storm and that was two days ago.
“I’m not authorized to surf through his head because that’s a breach in our little treaty, but I’m sure you’ll have fun where ever he takes you and as for Chris, I’ve already checked on him. I changed his bandages and gave him some medicine and food.” I nodded and stared at him waiting for him to continue, but he didn’t continue.
“Did you talk to him and tuck him in or anything else?” I asked frowning at him as he sighed and shook his head.
“No Angel, I’m a guy… we don’t that, but I did make sure he was covered up and I put the space heater on since its pretty cold out,” he explained I nodded. I don’t get guys, they always say they do certain things because they’re guys and quiet frankly its stupid.
“Angel are you ready?” Blake asked stepping in the kitchen in a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt. I tilted my head to the side eying his arms muscles.
“I guess, but I need my boots” I stated he held up his hand which held my black boots.
“Oh okay and my backpack,”
“Its at the door, now hurry up, I’ve got the car all warmed up for you and I’ve packed your lunch.” I sigh lunch sounds delicious right now, I can totally use a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
“Angel come on,” Blake complained I looked over my shoulder frowning at him as he gestured me over. I hopped out my seat and ran to him as he held out my coat.
“Are you angry?” I asked slowly while putting on the coat, he zipped me up quickly and grabbed my hand.
“No, but we’re going to be late and I have a test,” I nodded and skipped to the door ignoring his grumbles as I ran out to the car. I opened the door quickly and scrambled in grinning at him as he shook his head and placed my bag on my lap. Since my arm is no longer in the cast I can finally get into his truck without any assistance, which is freaking awesome. He always made me feel like a kid when he would lift me up and buckle me in.
“Did you study?” I asked going through my bag and pulling out my lucky eraser. I stuffed it in my pocket and turned to him as he shrugged.
“I studied enough to pass,” I looked away not wanting to scold him, but I can tell he’s sort of angry today and I can feel it too. I’m not sure what’s wrong and I’m not sure if it’s because of me.
“Did I do something wrong?” I asked softly he let out a breath and took hold of my hand not saying anything. I’m not sure what this means, but it can’t be too bad if he’s touching me. I wrap my hand around his warm one, smiling a bit as tingles went up my arms.