Chapter 14

Previously
“Go in,” she said I sighed and opened the door seeing Angel curled up in my moms lap, my mom gave me a look with a shake of her head. Thomas smirked and left out.
“Angel,” I said softly my mom moved out the way and left leaving Angel staring at me with swollen red eyes. She rubbed her hand against her face before pulling her glasses on and shaking her head while moving away into the corner.
“No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to do it and, and I promise I won’t do it again, just don’t hurt me please” She apologized quickly and scooted back only to hit the wall I sighed and grabbed her making a small whimper escape.
“Angel calm down, I’m sorry,” I say softly sitting down as she sniffled I reached out and pulled her to my chest hugging her.
“I’m so sorry Angel, I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt you or do this, I lost control and the rogues.. I was so worried that they would take you from me, and then he tried to kiss you….I don’t want to lose you,” I blurted out quickly while rubbing her back she pulled back some and nodded.
“And you didn’t do anything, you did nothing wrong, you’re perfect just like I said last time and you can never do anything wrong, this is all my fault and…” I sigh as she remained quiet “I’m sorry Angel, I’m really sorry, I know you probably are freaked out right now, but I can explain everything to you, you must think I’m crazy right,” she stared at me with wide eyes and a tear stained face I cup her cheek brushing my thumb under her eyes, she’s lost for words, I can tell from the expression on her face.
“No,” she muttered softly while crying and crawling into my chest, I sighed in relief and wrapped my arms around her tiny frame.
“You scared me and you bit me, it really hurt, I thought you didn’t like me anymore, because I did something wrong, you were punishing me, ” she cried rubbing her eyes again. What did she mean punishing her.
“No, I’m sorry I hurt you, I’ll make it up to you I promise and I would never punish you or anything like that, I don’t want to hurt you ever again…friends don’t hurt each other” I state she nodded still hiding in my chest.
“Why did you bite me?” she asked hesitantly while peeking up at me confused I kissed her forehead and breathed in. I didn’t plan on tell her this way, I actually didn’t plan on telling her anytime soon, but now I have especially since the bound will increase.
“Um well um….” I paused and scratched the back of my head trying to find the right words ”so you know how I said I was different,” I asked she nodded slowly cocking her head to the side.
“Well, I’m really different I’m what you would call werewolf,” I state she blinked slowly as if she didn’t understand. I’m hoping she won’t freak out.
“I know,” she said bluntly, I open my mouth to telling her not to freak out.
“It sounds crazy, but….” I paused as her words finally processed in my head, I gaped at her.
“You know,” I half shout completely shocked she nodded slowly while staring at me like I was the crazy one.
“Why didn’t you tell me!”? I proclaim gaping at her she gawked back. She knew about wolves and didn’t tell me, but how in the hell does she know??
“You didn’t know!!!” she gasped softly in equal shock. I shook my head
“How am I supposed to know,” she shrugged and rubbed under her eyes in confusion.
“All wolves know they’re wolves, how come you don’t know you’re a wolf,” she mumbled frowning before she gasped she’s completely lost to the conversation. “No one told you!!”I groan this conversation just flew over her head.
“No Angel, I know that I’m a wolf,” I grumbled watching her eyebrow knit together obviously confused.
“I don’t get it, I thought you just found out?” she muttered rubbing her eyes again and laying against my chest yawning as I ran a hand down my face completely frustrated, these last few weeks I’ve been sneaking around and lying to her about where I’m at and what I’m doing only to find out she knows about wolves. When I see Ashley and that leech I’m going to kill them, oh and wait till I talk to my mom I know she knew. Not one of them was kind enough to inform me, oh just you wait.

(Angel POV)

I touch my neck feeling welts where Blake had bit me today, it was still red and bruised but it’s healing according to Ms. Michele. I was so scared I thought it was happening again, but Ashley told me that everything would be fine. Ms. Michele also assured me that my neck would not fall off. I would be fine, but there was a lot of blood on me. I glanced over at Blake he scared me earlier I don’t know what happened, but his eyes turned black and his teeth had sharpened before he bit me, leaving teeth marks on my neck.
“Angel there’s one last thing,” Blake said stopping in front of Ashley’s house, she had let me ride with him, although she was hesitant, but Thomas has been following us, I can feel him lurking around, I’m not sure if Blake knows though.
“What is it,” I asked softly he confused me today when we last talk, I don’t want to be confused anymore, not with everything that going on. Its just too much and I feel like I’m going to overload any second now.
“I marked you,” he stated I stare at him blinking slowly I don’t get it he marked me? He sighed and touched the bite mark, I gasp slightly as heat eloped my body quickly, I pushed his hand away squirming in the seat.
“I marked you as mine, I’m your mate,” he smiled hesitantly I gaped at him. I have a mate! ..... Who likes me!!  They said I would never have one, but I do and I hope he isn’t wrong.  Does that mean I’m going to shift and be a wolf like everyone else.
“I have a mate,” I exclaimed in excitement, I’m normal!! And…. He marked me!!!! o_O
“You marked me,” I gasped touching my neck, finally realizing exactly what he actually done. He gave me a worried look and nodded.
“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean for it to happen this way,” he explained quickly as I continued to stare in shock. This whole time he didn’t tell me and then he marked me without asking first. How am I going to explain this to Ashley, Nana and my Dad!!  Daddy is going to kill him and lock me away.
“No, no, no,” I mumbled shaking my head, what am I going to do, what am I going to do. I can’t go home anymore not like this. This is all too much. Mom didn’t tell me about this and what she did tell me wasn’t anything like this. So much is happening now, why now. Why? I shut my eyes and grab my head as the pain erupted quickly. I whimpered and curled up. It’s all too much. I’m not sure if I want this right now and I can’t process all of this at once