Chapter 5

It isn't much, but this is what I salvaged from my brain, I couldn't remember everything I had in this chapter, so I gave it my best shot... hope you like it...... Comment and press the star in the corner lol 

Completely unedited, will be editing..

(Chapter 5)

(Angel POV)
I sighed and sat in the car as the pack meeting started. My dad and mom woke me up this morning as much as they didn’t want to they had too. I was officially at my first pack meeting. I sighed and leaned my head against the window watching children run around with a ball.
“Angel come on out,” Ashley said tapping my window and obstructing my view. I pouted and looked up seeing a scowl on her face. I just wanted to go back home and sleep. I don’t want to be here.
“No,” I grumbled making her roll her eyes and open the door without my permission.
“Your mom said you weren’t happy, now why aren’t you happy,” she asked I shrugged I don’t know why I’m not happy it was a weird feeling and it keeps getting worse. Last night it dulled some though.
“I don’t know,” I mumbled looking down, she sighed and pulled me out the car, I stumbled out, while she shook her head at my outfit. I might still be in my teddy bear pajamas and I might have resisted this morning, meaning my dad carried me out the house as is.
“She didn’t tell me this though,” She mumbled taking in my whole outfit this time, I even had on my big teddy bear slippers that my dad forced on my feet. I pout as she takes my hand and drags me towards the pack house.
“We’ll stand in the back, the new members are already here, you need to know who they are, you also need to know who’s in the pack,” I sighed I know who is in the pack, they usually call me half breed so it wasn’t too hard to figure out.
“But can’t we sit in the kitchen,” I asked hopeful she grumbled under her breath and pulled me up the stairs.
“No,”
“But I’m hungry,” I muttered softly dad didn’t feed me this morning and its so early its eight o-clock. Ashley opened the door and walked in all while dragging me with her. I walked closer to her looking around. I haven’t been here in years. Its still as big as I remember.
“Hello Ashley and Angel,” I looked ahead of me seeing Ms. Michele I smiled and waved while running up to her and giving her a hug. She laughed and hugged me back.
“Hi,” she was in normal clothes today, which consisted of jeans and a simple white short sleeves shirt. Her long blonde hair was flowing down her shoulders.
“Wow, I’ve never seen you in regular clothes,” I sighed and grabbed her hand with a smile.
“You’re so pretty and your hair is shinny and smooth,” I muttered touching it as Ashley groaned.
“Angel that’s rude,” She scowled I pouted over my shoulder at her and turned to Ms. Michele.
“I’m sorry,” I mumbled letting her go, but she only laughed and patted my head.
“Its fine, so what are you here for,” she asked I shrugged and looked at Ashley who sighed.
“My dad dragged me here against my will, I’m filing charges against him for kidnapping me,” I state with a serious tone only to make her laugh at me again. I was serious though.
“Are you hungry or anything?” she asked making me smile and nod as I rubbed my belly.
“Yeah, yeah, he didn’t feed me either,” I paused and eyed her as she smiled again “You wouldn’t happen to have chocolate chip/ blueberry pancakes,” I asked slowly she chuckled.
“Ashley you can go to the meeting or come with us,” she said looking over my shoulder I looked too.
“I’ll go to the meeting, I’m sure they’ll assign me something,” she bowed her head as usual making me frown as Ms. Michele guided me towards the kitchen.
“Ms. Michele, why does she bow,” I asked curiously while looking up at her, I could see amusement in her eyes as she answered.
“Its for respect for elders,” I nodded I guess that makes sense.
“I’m sorry, I should bow when I see you then,” I mumble Ashley never told me that. It would have been nice to know.
“I rather have a hug from you Angel,” she said softly making me giggle and nod.
“Okay, I can do that,” I state as she laughed again. We walked into the kitchen, I looked around it was huge, way huge. I’m sure my dad would love this kitchen. I awed at everything in sight before my eyes focused on the array of breakfast food. I squealed and ran up grabbing a plate. There were donuts, scones, pancakes, eggs, bacon, ham, did I mention pancakes chocolate chip pancakes. I didn’t know where to start so I grabbed just about everything. I had to put my pancakes on a separate plate though. My stomach was growling in anticipation. When I was finished putting food on my plates I sat down.
“Thank you,” I exclaimed to Ms. Michele who smiled.
“You are very welcomed,” I giggled and turned my attention to my plate.
“Yummy Yum,” I squealed digging in as quickly as I could. I moaned as awesomeness erupted on my taste buds.