Chapter 16

(Chapter 16 Not edited will try to go back later. sorry for mistakes... You might find that my b's and p's are mixed up, idk why that happens to me, but its around 2am. I am delusional and I can't see straight, so some words made me mixed up or out of order, or just the wrong word.)

(Chapter 16)

(Blake POV)

I placed Angel on my lap as she giggled a little and placed her head on my chest. She was back to somewhat normal after she had woken up, eaten and had an two hour long conversation with her mother and father she was fine.
“You sure you’re okay,” I asked she nodded and kissed my cheek, I sighed and lifted her chin up, her eyes were still swollen and slightly red, but she still looked beautiful to me.
“Are you sure,” I asked again.
“Yeah, um mom said I’m fine and everything is fine, I will be okay,” She stated I kissed her nose.
“Okay, but I’m here if you want to talk, I won’t judge you no matter what,” I say slowly and clearly watching her eyes widen as she nodded again.
“Okay,” she muttered going into my neck. I’m hoping she’ll tell me what happen, it was more than a bad a dream I’m not that dumb and I know she’s different. I have so many questions to ask her, but at this point I’m afraid she’ll end up like yesterday. I hated seeing her like that, even Jace was shocked when he came over later.
“And you promise you won’t leave me,” she asked gently still hiding in my neck, I kissed the side of her head.
“I’ll never leave you,” she nodded and took a deep breath before wrapping her arms around my waist.
“It was a dream, Ashley, mom and Thomas said it was a dream, but it felt so real and it hurt too… and, and I thought I was gone, but they said I wasn’t, but I felt it,” she muttered pulling back and showing me her wrist where a welt was. I grazed my finger over it she had gotten it when she fell in the living room last night, I’m not sure if she remembers that.
“And it hurts,” I took her wrist and kissed it gently watching her face turn red as she moved it back to her chest.
“I don’t know what happen and I was lost, but she showed me the way back, it took awhile and I was scared, but she showed me the way back,” she rubbed at her eyes, I pulled her hand away and wiped them for her. I’m not sure what she is talking about, but I think she’s needs to see a professional doctor.
“Don’t cry Angel,” I say kissing away her tears as she tried to hold it in, I brushed my lips against her earning a sigh of content.
“I missed a lot of stuff too and it makes me sad sometimes, then people mess with me a lot, I don’t know why because I don’t do anything to them and I know I’m different, but I think it’ll change one day, and, and now I have you, you’re my mate and good things happen with mates right,” she blubbered I smiled and nodded letting her calm down a bit.
“Yes good things happen with mates especially when we’re officially mated,” I stated she touched her neck and frowned.
“I thought we mated already,” she asked sniffling; I handed her a tissue and smiled as she blew her cute red nose.
“No, I marked you, but there’s a ceremony with the pack, then that night we’ll mate,” I explained but she still looked confused.
“But what’s the mark for then and what happens when we mate, is it like a wedding or something,” She asked frowning at me as if I had caused her some great trouble, I scratched at the back of my head.
“The mark was more out of possessiveness and to claim you,” she gasped, I put my hand over her mouth quickly before she could complain. “Let me explain,” I say she nodded I moved my hand seeing her lips turned down.
“As you know I’m a wolf, we’re creatures who are possessive over what’s ours, not that you’re an object,” I added quickly when she glared at me “ Anyway, because of this we like to claim our mate so other males know not to come near you in,” I paused thinking of a word that she would understand, “In flirtatious ways and from marking you themselves, the marking usually occurs after we get a blessing from our mates parents, I kind of lost control of my wolf and he marked before I could pull him back,” I finished she nodded and stared at me with her head to the side.
“So you didn’t want to mark me, it was your wolf,” she muttered dejectedly I sighed and kissed her forehead.
“Of course I wanted to mark you, I just wanted to prepare you and possibly meet your family first,” I explain she stared at me before smiling and kissing my chin.
“Okay,” I chuckled she’s a simple girl to please that much is true.
“You want to meet my parents now, that way we’ll be mated right,” she asked curiously I raised my eyebrow and shook my head.
“Mating is a physical process Angel,” she nodded with a smile.
“You said it’s a ceremony, but you have to ask my parents first,” I sighed well this isn’t as simple as I thought it was going to be.
“Mating involves us becoming one physically and mentally,” I say slowly watching her process it, I can already see that she’s confused.
“How can we become one? Are you sure you have the right information because that’s not physically possible,” I rubbed my temple staring at her innocent curious scrunched up face.
“We have to have sex and we’ll mark each other during sex,” I say bluntly watching her face to from embarrassment to shock all the way to horror.
“I can’t mate with you,” she exclaimed in horror I stared at her slightly offended and rejected, I know I’m good looking and I have done nothing to hurt her.
“You’re too big,” she exclaimed I thought she liked big people.
“I thought you like me being big, I mean you said you like muscles,” I remember a conversation I had with her awhile ago she said something about like guys with a lot of muscles.
“I do, but you’re too big,” I raised my eyebrow as she blushed profusely while nodded.
“Down there,” she muttered point to my crotch, I laughed a she covered her face.
“You’ll never fit, its not possible, I’m sorry,” She mumbled, I moved her hands seeing the same horror on her face. I rolled my eyes at her.
“It will fit, trust me,” I chuckled again as she shook her head while looking down at herself. She is kind of small in size, but trusts me I’ll fit, her body is made for me.
“You’ll break me, I know you will, its impossible,” she cried out devastatingly as if it were the end of the world, I laughed and hugged her quickly while kissing her.
“I promise to handle you with great care, you’ll be my precious princess,” I say cupping her cheek and enjoying her rose color cheeks light up once more.
“Okay, but I’m small and I break easily,” I know she’s small everyone knows she small, but honestly if you looked beneath the clothes you’ll see a banging body underneath, I grin, I may have gotten a peek this morning when she had came into my room with only a towel wrapped around her tiny frame.
“Angel just trust me, now about your parents” she pouted and shrugged.
“My dads a big man, he’s going to interrogate you, possibly try to kill you, but if you survive we can mate and my mom is super nice so if she’s there while you’re there, you can possibly get my dads good side,” she explained I sighed so it is going to be hard just like Ashley said.
“Can I just meet your mom first,” I grumbled Angel giggled and nodded.
“Yeah, you can meet her first anytime you want to as long as its during the day, dad goes everywhere with her if its night time,” she stated grinning I nodded I could do that, just meet her mom get a feel for her, ask some questions about Angel and get her blessing, maybe she’ll even put in a good word for me to her father.
“My mom is staying at my Nana’s house for awhile, because my dad has a lot of work to do and he won’t be home, so we can go over there,” she stood up and pulled on her back pack while grabbing my keys and walking away.
“Wait!! Now,” I exclaimed as she kept walking she giggled and nodded while pressing the button on my key fob.
“I’m not ready,” I have to get flowers or something and I’m not dressed properly, I’m only in a t-shirt and cargo shorts.
“Yup, dad might visit so we have to hurry since he won’t be there,” she stated getting into my car she buckled up quickly. Is she serious? I frowned and pulled her out the car, making her pout.
“You aren’t driving,” I stated placing her in the passengers seat, no way in hell will I ever let her drive, she’ll end up wrapped around a tree.
“But I got here first and,” She paused and looked up with a grin.
“Ashley come with us,” I groaned great now we have extra baggage that will probably enjoy my discomfort.

(Angel POV)